Wolfgang Puck Discounted Gift Cards!

For those Costco members that enjoy Wolfgang Puck’s restaurants at Disney and not on the dining plan here are discounted gift cards for Puck’s restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck Express. $79.99 for 2 $50 cards including shipping.

Costco - Wolfgang Puck

Hope this helps someone! I love Wolfgang Puck Express and I know we will be ordering some for our next trip.:happy:

Awesome deal! Thanks!

That’s a great deal for someone who isn’t on the DDP. I think BJs has something like this also.

Don’t forget, if you have an annual pass you get a 10% discount at Wolfgang Puck’s, as well as Fulton’s, Portobello, and HoB.

Good point SG, we plan on taking advantage of both this next trip!:biggrin:

Just asking but I guess you can take advantage of each (using the cards and the 10% off). True?:blink:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;964237]For those Costco members that enjoy Wolfgang Puck’s restaurants at Disney and not on the dining plan here are discounted gift cards for Puck’s restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck Express. $79.99 for 2 $50 cards including shipping.

Costco - Wolfgang Puck

Hope this helps someone! I love Wolfgang Puck Express and I know we will be ordering some for our next trip.:happy:[/QUOTE]

What is Costco?

It is a discount club like BJs or Sam’s Club. These are available by mail.

Oh, gotcha. We have Sam’s Clubs around here.