Wondering

When I was at FW before, they used to pitch tents for guests who didnt want to bring their own. Do they still do that?? :huh:

FA, I found this through Allears. It’s from Jeff’s FW site.Hope it helps.

Can you rent camping gear at FW?
Yes. However, the official policy for Fort Wilderness is that rental tents and cots are only available to groups of 20 or more using Creekside Meadow, the primitive camping area. However, official policy and practice seem to differ. Individuals have rented equipment before and I’ve called FW myself and been told they do rent equipment to individuals if they have it available and a group hasn’t already made arrangements to rent it. Tents are $30 per night, cots are $3 per night, so it’s not cheap. Also, if you do stay in Creekside Meadow, the cost is $10 per person (20 person minimum). For group reservations, call (407) 939-7807 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.

SEE!! I knew I wasn’t THAT Crazy!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the info… I appreciate it.

No problem, by the way, glad to see you back and that things are going well for you.

Yeah, thanks. I had a tough time with the move, but all is well and I’m working and everything is great.

Yes, I did hijack my own thread :blush:

Nope, actually I did , sorry =)

:nonono2:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.