Wonders of Life?

what does it mean open seasonally? Is it open now?

Peak times only…that usually means july, christmas, thanksgiving and possibly easter only…I don’t even think it’s open seasonally anymore, but I have been wrong before.

I think it has been permanently shuttered…

Thank goodness…thought I lost my mind.

I thought you did? Did I miss something :laugh:

I found it again.:laugh:

I can hardly keep up :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s supposed to be closed for good now although the WDW site still says “open seasonally”. It was only open during December until New Years’ Day and at that, it closed at 7 PM even on EMH evenings. In the unlikely event they haven’t started to gut the pavilion, I’d put even money on it being open during the peak holiday season.

It was open last Holiday Season, but not the one two years ago. Cranium Command, for the win!!!

this is a shame we really liked this. we also liked the timekeeper. I wish they wouldnt get ride of the oldes but goodies.:frown:

I think people didn’t want to be reminded of their health while chowing down Mickey Bars.:laugh: It’s too bad - I liked that pavillion. I hope they have plans for doing something with it - it looks sad sitting there empty.

Last time I was there it was so empty inside, it was almost depressing. Half open is poor for Disney.

Body Wars is pretty sophisticated technology to just shutter. I wonder if they’ve yanked it out to be used elsewhere in the World.

I think part of it is they didn’t have a sponsor for the pavilion…

Body Wars IS Star Tours. I don’t know what they plan to do with the Body Wars ride mechanism itself though.

It was not open when we went a few weeks ago. They had some bushes blocking the entrance and it said it was closed. Look like it was permantly down.

Its a shame they open and close it so rarely. I haven’t been to that pavilion since I was like 9 years old.

ok who do we complain too??? darn nabbit this is just not right they open and close these attraction without even sending us a memo. I think we should ask! no dare to say demand they keep our favorites open. who is with me ? raise of hands please. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ooh… I was there the last day it was open!!! We were just sitting down, and my dad sent us to go see what was going on in the pavillion because people were coming out (usually, it’s not open). And so we went… and then we decided to play around. Did Body Wars (they’re taking it out), Cranium Command, and we drug my sister into The Making of Me. It was hilarious.