Woo Hoo We just decided to Upgrade to Del!uxe Dining

After trying to figure out our dining for the week we have decided to upgrade so we can do more signature dining. There will be 3 kids under 7 so character breakfast are a must. We will also qualify as a Grand Gathering so we will be able to do some of those events too! If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have a few days before I can make reservations. -Becky

Oh that’s a lot of food. Good luck.

Don’t forget those mugs are part of the plan!
And two snacks each day.
Bon appetit!

Yachtsman Steakhouse is definitely on the list now! We are also adding Cinderella’s Royal Table and Brown Derby!!!

If you want a meal to remember look into Bistro de Paris. It is above Chef’s de France. Chef’s is fantastic on it’s own, BUT… Bistro is even better. Not many people realize it is up there. Fine dinning, different menu, quiet atmosphere. A hidden gem. DW and I eat there every trip. We also like Narccoossee’s and Citricos at the GF and Artist Point at the WL. Not a fan of the Wave in the CR, but others have had good meals. Our food has always been bland. Cali Grill upstairs is nice, but we are not fans of the newer menu.
Have fun booking your ADR’s.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1040863]If you want a meal to remember look into Bistro de Paris. It is above Chef’s de France. Chef’s is fantastic on it’s own, BUT… Bistro is even better. Not many people realize it is up there. Fine dinning, different menu, quiet atmosphere. A hidden gem. DW and I eat there every trip. We also like Narccoossee’s and Citricos at the GF and Artist Point at the WL. Not a fan of the Wave in the CR, but others have had good meals. Our food has always been bland. Cali Grill upstairs is nice, but we are not fans of the newer menu.
Have fun booking your ADR’s.[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t sure, so I just checked and Bistro does not participate in the dining plan, but Chefs does.
Which new Cali Grill menu don’t you like? It does change pretty regularly with things switching in and out and sometimes they are still able to make an older dish if you ask.
I agree with Narcoossee’s, it’s a favorite. Still haven’t tried Citrico’s. Done Artist Point a few times now. The Wave hasn’t come up with a menu that compels me yet and Wave is only one credit.
Try Flying Fish if you can squeeze it in.

I think I would really like Flying Fish but there will be a few people with us who do not like seafood. Is breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal table still difficult to schedule?

1. Herb-crusted Double Spring Lamb Chops Provencal - Tian of Herbs de Provence-scented Grilled Vegetables, Tiny Tomato, Basil, Caper, Olive and “Black” Garlic Compote Sweet Garlic, Lemon Thyme, Port Wine, and Lamb Reduction $39

Our Signature Flying Fish Café “Char-crusted Certified Black Angus New York Strip Steak” - Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Root Vegetables, and Pole Beans, with Classic Sauce Foyot $42 (and it’s the most expensive thing on the menu too)

As for the appetizer, get an extra shrimp cocktail if someone doesn’t want anything, they only include 3 or 4 shrimp anyway.

Flying Fish Cafe Menu - Boardwalk

1. CRT breakfast is ALWAYS difficult to schedule.

Signature Dining = always the right answer! :laugh:

One of these days I really want to try Flying Fish- it looks divine.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1040883]1. Herb-crusted Double Spring Lamb Chops Provencal - Tian of Herbs de Provence-scented Grilled Vegetables, Tiny Tomato, Basil, Caper, Olive and “Black” Garlic Compote Sweet Garlic, Lemon Thyme, Port Wine, and Lamb Reduction $39

Our Signature Flying Fish Café “Char-crusted Certified Black Angus New York Strip Steak” - Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Root Vegetables, and Pole Beans, with Classic Sauce Foyot $42 (and it’s the most expensive thing on the menu too)

As for the appetizer, get an extra shrimp cocktail if someone doesn’t want anything, they only include 3 or 4 shrimp anyway.

Flying Fish Cafe Menu - Boardwalk

1. CRT breakfast is ALWAYS difficult to schedule.[/QUOTE]

Wow that does sound good! Maybe we will have to try Flying Fish. As for CRT I’m going to need good luck and pixie dust!

I just had a thought. Can I make reservations for CRT online at midnight on the 180 day mark? The only thing is that we have 11 people and online reservations must be made for parties of 9 or less.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1040893]
One of these days I really want to try Flying Fish- it looks divine.[/QUOTE]

If you’re part of a small group (2-4 people) you might be able to sit at the kitchen counter. Flying Fish has a semi on stage kitchen and there are seats right in front of the grills where you can watch dinner being prepared.