Woohoo I'm booked!

double posted…sorry!!!

I am so excited, i just put down my deposit on the POP for our March 2010 trip!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey::goofybounce:
now on to the planning of the adr’s !!!

Congrats on booking! It is the best feeling in the world, short of actually arriving at your resort! Happy planning!

Congratulations! I can’t wait to make our reservations!!

TY all!!!
now the count down till ADR Day, lol

Congrats!!! Let’s the planning begin!

Awesome news! Have fun planning! Hopefully it will keep you busy until the exciting departure day comes!

congrats! Life is always a little sweeter when you have put some cash down on a WDW break! Let the planning and Disney Mania begin!!!:laugh::laugh:
When are you booked for?

[QUOTE=ARIEL;985574]congrats! Life is always a little sweeter when you have put some cash down on a WDW break! Let the planning and Disney Mania begin!!!:laugh::laugh:
When are you booked for?[/QUOTE]

march 2010 :mickey:

Yay for you! We love the POP, and we really missed it on this trip.

WooHoo for your trip!! We too just booked our trip from February 28th-March 12th in Fort Wilderness. Life is always better when you have a Disney Trip Planned!!

Does anyone know how to add the My Disney Trip Countdown onto my profile?

[QUOTE=NurseTK;986752]WooHoo for your trip!! We too just booked our trip from February 28th-March 12th in Fort Wilderness. Life is always better when you have a Disney Trip Planned!!

Does anyone know how to add the My Disney Trip Countdown onto my profile?[/QUOTE]

from what i found out i think you need to be a member for 90 days and have 100+ post…
some one correct me if i am wrong…
i tried myself and it wouldn’t let me :blush: