Woohoo!

I GOT IT I GOT CRT FOR DD’S 5TH BDAY!!!

I was on hold for 30 mins. but i got it, its a good thing i didn’t listen to the CM yesterday when they told me it wouldn’t be up till THRUSDAY…

the only thing i am debating now is if i should have taken the 840 ressie over the 905 ressie…

:mickey:

Earlier is always better for us. Early in = early out = short lines in the AM; but I don’t know that 20 minutes or so will make a difference.

Congratulations!! Don’t sweat the time, it’s not a big difference. You can always show up early and hope to get in earlier.

Earlier is always better for us. Early in = early out = short lines in the AM; but I don’t know that 20 minutes or so will make a difference.[/QUOTE]

yep thats what i was thinking to, its only 20 mins.
plus getting on and off the bus w/4 kids and a stroller, kwim? rather take that extra 20 mins to give myself time…
i am sure i will be questioning myself the whole day now, i should just be happy i got it, right? :blush:

that is AWESOME!!! once you get there, the time won’t matter! have a VERY magical time!!!:wub:

Get there early to the park. Try 8;30 and wander up main street. Get to the castle at 8:40. And enjoy. You will be fine and your dd will love it!!!

awesome, thats exactly what i was thinking of doing to…:wub:

YAY!!! If you want to change the time, call back to see if it’s available. If not, NO WORRIES!!! I agree with what the others have said, you can probably show up early and see if your table is ready.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Good for you! What a special way to start your daughters birthday!!

thanks everyone!!
thats what i think i will be doing just showing up as early as i can!!!
as long as i know i have ressies, getting seated early would be a bonus!!

Good news, can’t wait for that trip report. I’m excited for you guys!!!

Great! What a special birthday meal. I’m sure your DD will have a fabulous, memorable time.

Fantastic! Glad it worked out. :slight_smile:

Awww… it’s going to make your DD’s birthday extra special! Glad you got in…

Thank you!!!:wub:

oh my goodness! Your DD will have such a great time. We did this for our dd’s 4th birthday and she wore her Cinderella dress. As she got off the bus there were CM’s there who told us to wait to the rest of the bus had gotten off. We were then told to leave by the front exit only where they laid out a red carpet and took a polaroid photo of her and showered her with glitter and sparkly confetti!!! It was so magical and very unexepected. Then of course we got to walk down Main street with only 3 other families in sight! It was AWESOME!!!

wow how awesome, do you have any pics to share?
i did this for my older DD’s 4th bday, and it was our first trip there so it never crossed my mind to dress her up, i was so upset i didn’t. i def. will bring a cinderella dress w/me for this trip, i just hope my older dd doesn’t get upset that we didn’t do it for her…:ohmy:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1002430]wow how awesome, do you have any pics to share?
i did this for my older DD’s 4th bday, and it was our first trip there so it never crossed my mind to dress her up, i was so upset i didn’t. i def. will bring a cinderella dress w/me for this trip, i just hope my older dd doesn’t get upset that we didn’t do it for her…:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Ill see if I can find the album with the pics in for you. It really was awesome. I don’t think your eldest will mind too much. She will just be happy to be there i reckon and matbe you could get her a little something special on the day too?

yes i could, good idea!
thanks!