WoooooHOOOooooo! Just booked BCV!

I just need to share. I just a booked BCV 1 bedroom for “THE Birthday Weekend celebration” in March :happy:

DD (9) has always wanted to celebrate her birhtday at WDW but since she is an April baby it has always been difficult to do this because of Spring Break and the Easter holiday. Sooooo next year since Easter is so late we can do it. It just so happens that we can’t be there for her actual birthday because of school :dry: but we can make a long weekend over my actual birthday and celebrate both. It really will be all about her birthday celebration but I am really thrilled that I will spend my actual birthday in WDW.

I can’t wait to stay at BCV. We have never stayed there before and have heard only wonderful things. I think I am going to like being able to walk to so many other places. We normally stay at OKW so we really don’t venture out to other places other than the parks and DTD.

Thanks for letting me share:flowers:

Thanks for sharing your great news! How fun it will be for you both to celebrate your birthdays, now you can start thinking about ADR’s.:mickey:

Enjoy your celebration. I celebrated my daughters birthday six months later. It was her 16th. She got special treats at Tusker House and Sci Fi Diner. She was thrilled.

That sounds like a FANTASTIC trip!! You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BCV!! It is so close to HS and Epcot that you feel like you are part of the parks! Your DD is going to be SO excited.

Can’t wait to hear all your plans!!

Your trip sounds wonderful!

I hope you love BCV as much as we do. We love the atmosphere and the staff is always so nice. Walking to Epcot is awesome. We don’t walk to HS (too hot in the summer) but the boat is nice and we usually don’t have to wait long.

BCV is such a nice resort! You’ll love it! (and walking to Epcot and Stormalong Bay!)

I feel ya on that one! I’m going in September for my 21st!! I cannot wait, it will be my first birthday trip too!

Thanks everyone! I can’t wait for the March trip and I have a October trip for the F&W to get through first. We are staying off site for that one because I can’t always use the DVC:dry: The other timeshares need to get used too:rolleyes:. But hey I can’t complain…I will still be in WDW:biggrin: