Woooooo Hoooooo!

The bank accepted our offer for a 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home about 5 miles from Disney!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I do not have all the details to share yet but I will. If anyone is looking to rent a house (really nice, I think) for their vacation at Disney, just let me know. We should be up and renting starting May!!!:cool:

I am so excited!!!

Congrats!!! We’ve been thinking about the investment property route ourselves in Florida. DH says we will definitely end up in Michigan when we retire, so I told him the only way that would work, is if we had a place in Florida too. Glad it worked out for you.

Congratulation. That is great! I hope that you do well renting.

That is just awful! :ohmy: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

oh how awesome!! congrats!!

Wow, congratulations. Good luck with it :smile:

Congrats!!! that is awesome!

Congrats! Great news!!

Good for you!! Yes NOW IS THE TIME to take advantage and get your dream home here in FL!! The market is at an ALL TIME LOW . . . I just got my house in Palm Beach County in Oct . . . houses in my SAME community, with the SAME specs are now going for $40,000 less then what I paid 4 months ago! :eek:

GOOD LUCK with the rentals . . . this is certainly the place to post with all these HAPPY DISNEY fans!! :happy:

Congrats! Best of luck!

Congrats!! We’ll definitely keep you in mind if we choose to stay off property or if any of our friends are looking for a house to rent. Let us know when it’s ready to go!!

Sounds wonderful!

Awesome! Good luck with renting, I think you’ll do great!

We always rent a house at Disney, so definitely post when get all the details. Does it have a pool?

Congrats to you and you husband!:flowers: Please post pictures too if you can!

Congratulations!! I can’t wait to hear more about this and maybe see some pictures.

Congratulations!!! How awesome!

That is so cool. DH and seriously looked into buying a condo in a resort community really close to Disney but with college tuition for three looming in our near future we decided to put it on hold.

Best of luck to you.

Yeah, what DT said… have any pics you can share?

Congrats!

Congratulations! I wish we had invested years ago especially when we tot up the thousands of dollars we have spent to-ing and fro-ing across the pond, but then in those days we didnt have the spare finances.
Maybe when DD has finished University and we finally have some money we may look further into investing.
But many congratulations- so excited for you!

Congrats! I would have to go down and stay at least a month to get the house ready!!!:laugh: