Wooooooo Hoooooo I'm Booked!

I am sooooo excited! I am officially booked for a trip to the World

Friday, September 24 - Saturday, October 2 2010!!!
My wonderful mommy is treating myself, DH and DS also my Brother and SIL and 2 DN to an all expense paid (and I mean EVERYTHING including spending money) trip and we are staying at the POLY!!!

I still can’t believe it!

Thanks in advance everyone for all of the help I am sure you will provide during the following months!

Love,
Lisa

:laugh:

:goofybounce::goofybounce:YAY:goofybounce::

That sounds wonderful, have fun planning.

Congrats! I just booked ours today too.

How fun!

I must admit that my mouse was badly placed when I saw your thread title and I read, “Wooo-hooooooo I’m Baked!” which would have made this an entirely different kind of thread. :laugh:

I can’t wait to hear all the details!!! Let the Pretrip report start!!!

WOW an all expense paid trip to Disney and you get to stay at the POLY??? Holy cow, can I come along?? Ha Ha, That is great. I know you will enjoy.

That is GREAT news! You haven’t been in a while, so you must be really looking forward to it.

Congrats! A paid trip to WDW is terrific, but staying at the Polynesian is just outstanding! Nothing is more fun than planning a Disney trip.

I love Mommy!
What a great trip you will have. Perfect time of year, and great company!

Awesome Lisa! Guess what? Those are the same exact dates we are going to be in the world too!

You will love the POLY- no matter what building you are in… it is so relaxing and a million miles away from Disney, but yet, so very Disney at the same time… It is AWESOME!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1016975]How fun!

I must admit that my mouse was badly placed when I saw your thread title and I read, “Wooo-hooooooo I’m Baked!” which would have made this an entirely different kind of thread. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Thats funny!

Lisa

OMG you’ve got to be kidding me!!! We will totally hook up again! That is so cool!

YAY!!! thats awesome :slight_smile: your going to have a blast!!

Sounds great!! Have fun planning!

Yeah, we will have to hook up again! You will get to meet our new addition too! He will be about 9 months then!

Awww I can’t wait!