Work starts on WDW 4Seasons Hotel

They finally broke ground on the four seasons hotel. This is a of course going to be a very upscale hotel and spa. It is located to the east of Fort Wilderness and just north of Port Orleans resort.

The 444-room hotel, being built as part of Disney World’s posh Golden Oak residential subdivision, is scheduled to open in 2014. Amenities will include a rooftop restaurant with views of the Magic Kingdom, a 14,000-square-foot spa, three pools and a lazy river, and meeting-and-event space.

Disney Four Seasons: Four Seasons breaks ground on hotel at Walt Disney World - OrlandoSentinel.com

Is it the same Four Seasons group that have a hotel in NYC? It sounds wonderful.

Yes the Four Seasons is a high end hotel known for its customer comforts and service…The last time I stayed at the Four Seasons I had a butler that would press my shirts and pants (lucky for him I only needed that once) as well as brought me the paper and hot chocolate every morning (could have gotten coffee but I don’t drink that). For kicks I had them try and get me a reservation at McDonalds down the street (to my surprise they did…well my order was ready for me when I go there). I do love the upgrades :laugh:

Read the rest of the link. Below the Four Seasons article is the following clip :eek::eek:

""Orlando woos more Brazilians

Visit Orlando said its marketing effort in Brazil is showing returns: The agency believes its “Orlando é só alegria” campaign has resulted in an additional 79,000 visitors and $115 million in visitor spending this year.

Modeled after the “Orlando Makes Me Smile” campaign, the $450,000 marketing effort is a partnership between Visit Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando. Visit Orlando, the local convention-and-visitors bureau, said its head count came from tour operators in Brazil that report where their clients heard about Orlando.

Orange County officials will likely hear more about the campaign’s success next week, as the county’s tourist development council gets its quarterly update from the industry. They’re also slated to hear from the U.S. Travel Association on efforts to reform the nation’s visa-waiver program, which could allow more Brazilians to visit Orlando.""