World Showcase QS

Me again !!! Which World Showcase Quick Service would you choose (that is part of the DINING PLAN) ?

Boulangerie Pâtisserie (France), Fife & Drum (USA), Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (Norway), Liberty Inn (USA) or Sommerfest (Germany) ?

Yorkshire County Fish Shop (UK) is out because I don’t eat any seafood :blow:

Hands down - Boulangerie Pâtisserie (France) the Ham & Cheese Quiche is great and the Naploeons are fantastic. This is the first place I am eating at on Oct 20th when I arrive!!

Fife and Drum and Liberty Tree are typical US food. Nothing special unless you have a picky eater. Sommerfest is not bad but nothing to write home about for us. My DF’s mom made her own sausage growing up. Disney has nothing on her.
France and Norway have many different food selections to try, something different than the typical CS/QS locations found throught all of the parks. I know that DW and DD’s also make France and Norway must do locations for dessert. Both have wonderful bakeries.

I’d pick Norway for two reasons: 1. The food is different and 2. Um, hello…GIANT TROLLS!!

Of those listed: Boulangerie Pâtisserie

However, I think Morocco has the best counter service food in Epcot.

We enjoyed the counter service meal we had in China at Lotus Blossom. It is not a huge menu, but it was enjoyable.

You’re telling someone from France to eat in France?
That’s so original:laugh:

I’ll have to think about this a bit because we haven’t really sampled the QS counters in World Showcase.

I am going to echo ‘gatour’ with the Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco. Excellent QS.

France and Norway are always must-do’s for us for both the pasteries and the coffee…especially the Viking Coffee at the end of a long day…Mmmmm:laugh:

We love the Boulangerie for the quiche, and the cheese plate or a ham and cheese on croissant. The Napoleons are fabulous. I’ve never had a sandwich at Kringla, but the look tasty. And the cloudberry horns are the best!

I agree - it’s surprisingly good, considering how bad Nine Dragons is…the orange chicken is excellent.

Yes, Boulangerie for us too- the pastries and quiches are just wonderful.

I’d just go with whatever sounds the most interesting and/or different from what you’re used to, and give it a try.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always stop at France & Norway for sweets, but I’ve never gone there for a meal. I found Sommerfest to be pretty delicious. Liberty Inn was fine, but it’s generic Disney/American QS - when I’m in Epcot I prefer to enjoy some different flavors from around the world! :happy:

Boulangerie Pâtisserie is one of my favorites, so that is my pick. :happy:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1051212]You’re telling someone from France to eat in France?
That’s so original:laugh:[/QUOTE]

I realize now I said earlier i’m FRENCH but I forgot to mention French CANADIAN :laugh:

:laugh: I had a suspicion that was the case!

I’M curious!!! Why did you suspect that? :huh:

Well, your sentence structure and phrasing sounds more North American than European.

I like this thread!! I can’t wait to try the Ham & Cheese Quiche in France…sounds so yummy!