Worst ever (food)

What is the worst food you have ever eaten at Disney.

The stuff off someone elses plate.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope you knew them…:blow: :ohmy:

Oh wait a minute, I think it was the stuff they dropped on the floor.

Ok I think the worst food I have ever had at Disney would be the corn on the cob at hoop-dee-doo review. It was soft (way over cooked) and had a slightly funny taste.

It was bad enough that I couldn’t eat corn on the cob for a while…2 days I recall.

So far the salmon at CP was pretty.

Such a pretty fish…

um a thing called a hamburger at a take out little corner place at AK. Right across the road from the bar with the shnazzy drinks, ya know where I mean?

Ours collectively was at CRT lunch- just all of it was awful.

The scrambled eggs at Trails End. Absolutely no taste whatsoever. Maybe they weren’t real eggs . . . :blink:

[QUOTE=tigger;960087]Ok I think the worst food I have ever had at Disney would be the corn on the cob at hoop-dee-doo review. It was soft (way over cooked) and had a slightly funny taste.

It was bad enough that I couldn’t eat corn on the cob for a while…2 days I recall.[/QUOTE]

Oh My Gosh REALLY? :eek: We were so sad last time we went because they did not have corn on the cobb anymore and we Loved the corn on the cobb!! Maybe we had a different cook!??:huh:

Worst : ABC Commissary:blow::blink:

HEY!!! I did this thread last month :tongue:

I wasn’t here so it didn’t count :tongue: :cool:

Lunch at Sci-Fi Drive In. I had a chicken sandwich that was inedible. Disgusting! :blow:

Breakfast pizza at POP. I had read for a while how great it was, I was so excited to try it. It was awful, awful. But it might be a cultural thing, something you grow up with. Or maybe it was just awful.

Hot dog at Caseys Corner.:blow: The worse I’ve ever had, and dirty, dirty, dirty.

She did…and for some reason it made people really angry.:huh:

For me it was the turkey leg. I was so excited to eat it…and bit into it expecting wonderful turkey goodness and got gross ham flavor instead. Blah. I hate ham.

:blow:Grilled chicken at ASMo - it was all fat, no way to salvage any of it - yuck!!:blow:

For us it was Chef Mickeys. Been 3 times and the last was gross.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;960140]She did…and for some reason it made people really angry.:huh:
[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, what’s up with that? I start it & people get ticked off. Tigger starts it & everyone laughs. :huh:

:laugh: