Wow I never

heard of this ever happening!!!

My cousin just got back from Disney and she said they were actually calling for WALK INS for CRT…:ohmy:
Shocking, i never heard of such a thing happening…
I just hope i don’t have a hard time getting a ressie for my trip next year…

Just thought i share that little bit of info.

We have friends who just got back and they said the crowds were hit or miss. They said Friday was dead at MK.

wow, i guess this past week was the week to go…she told me she waited 10 mins the most on most of the rides…

I am crossing my fingers that this trend continues. I leave in 8 days and I am hoping for low crowds.

We got back Tuesday…we also thought the crowds were LOW, walked right on most rides. Got to Epcot one morning after 10:00 and walked right on Soarin.

WHAT??? That’s unheard of!!! Oh, yay, I am so excited…low crowds, cooler weather…at least we have had cool weather…I can’t wait!!!

BTW, are you doing a Trip Report?:biggrin::whistling please?

We stopped into DHS yesterday evening and walked on everything. TSM with no Fp’s left only had a 20 minute wait, RnRC and ToT both only had 5 min. wait times. The park was pretty empty.

wow!!!
i am thinking i might do that week for DS’s big bday, lol

Thats awesome!!!September is a great time to go but my daughter hates the love bugs. Thats why we have been going in October lately.

1997…DD first trip. We walked up and got Cinderella’s royal table. Back then I didn’t even know you HAD to have an ADR…lol

Hope this is a trend! We leave tomorrow morning…I’ll let you know if Soarin’ was a no wait walk on! Here’s hopin’!

OMG- You guys just made my day!!
We leave in 12 days & I’m so excited!!! Let’s all hope this trend continues!!!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;989564]WHAT??? That’s unheard of!!! Oh, yay, I am so excited…low crowds, cooler weather…at least we have had cool weather…I can’t wait!!!

BTW, are you doing a Trip Report?:biggrin::whistling please?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Tiggerific will be doing a TR, I may chime in here or there.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;989530]heard of this ever happening!!!

My cousin just got back from Disney and she said they were actually calling for WALK INS for CRT…:ohmy:
Shocking, i never heard of such a thing happening…
I just hope i don’t have a hard time getting a ressie for my trip next year…

Just thought i share that little bit of info.[/QUOTE]

Great news, as we leave in 8 days with 4 WDW newbies coming along.
They can’t wait, first experience is the best when the crowds are non-existant!
:goofybounce:

Man I hope I can luck into this when we go in Oct.

Holy catfish! I sure hope this is a trend for the month of September! We leave in 13 days.

Oh yeah! Back when I was a teenager, we NEVER made reservations for any meal. We always just walked up and didn’t have any problems getting in, including CRT. Ahh, how times have changed.

ooh good luck!

Yeah, I was trying to find ADRs for our weekend trip, and just thought I’d give CRT a shot, thinking it would be booked solid, but there were actually a few openings (unfortunately for me, Daddy would not book).

I hope the crowds remain low for the weekend!

Kinda makes me wonder sometimes if the only people that book ADR’s are MBer’s:happy: