Wow what a trip!

Hi everybody! :smile:

We are back, we had an absolutely outstanding time! I took more pictures than I have ever taken, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival was outstanding!! We truly had the best time we have ever had!

I need to download our photos, I will be back later!

WHAT! LATER! WHY NOT NOW!!! I feel I need a Disney fix!!

Limsy!! Welcome home. I can’t wait to hear all about it. (The pictures will also be appreciated.) :happy:

I second that!!:mickey:

Hey Limsy…glad you’re back (kinda…you probably wish you weren’t :laugh: )

Can’t wait to see the pics!

YAY!!! I am sooooo excited to hear that this was an excellent trip! I am craving an awesome TR… so go ahead, no dragging your toes! :tongue:

WOW! You are back already!?!?! Glad to hear you had a fabulous time. Can’t wait to read about it . . .:smile:

You know…I had really forgotten what a tease she could be.

We’re waiting!

Welcome back! I can’t wait to hear all about it - sounds like you had a great time!

So, you’ve been back and had a chance to breath…where is your TR with pictures already?

Can’t wait to read all about it.

Hooray! I can’t wait to read your TR!

Oh Ivanka, you’re such a tease!! Can’t wait to read all about it!

You all are just encouraging me, you know.

It is taking me FOREVER to get my pictures downloaded and resized. I will be back momentarily with a teaser. (JUST FOR ROXIE)

We are in need of a good TR… Frankly, I want any TR at this point. Someone has to be there…

[QUOTE=lovemysons;949351]You all are just encouraging me, you know.

It is taking me FOREVER to get my pictures downloaded and resized. I will be back momentarily with a teaser. (JUST FOR ROXIE)[/QUOTE]

:biggrin: Thanks!

Ok, while I am still trying to get these photos re-sized, let me start out with the beginning.
We flew first class this time, a first for the boys and I, and boy, does it spoil you for any flying in the future.

They served us omelets and fresh fruit for breakfast, and pretty much gave us whatever we wanted.

Arrived EARLY in Orlando, we were at POFQ within less than an hour of landing, ME was extremely efficient and fast.

POFQ now has a greeter, and during our stay, there were two, Glenn and Eugene, I believe. They were both wonderful, and gave the children coins to make wishes in the fountain, and even slipped a few to me, because sometimes Tinkerbell leaves coins under their pillows! :wink:

Our room was ready, so we dropped our stuff off, and headed, where else, but for the MK. We did not wait more than 10 minutes for the bus. :smile:

YAY!!! You’ve started!!!:goofybounce::cheshire:

Welcome Back! Can’t wait to hear more!!

First Class . . . sounds AWESOME!