Wow

Only just found this (even though it’s been about since April as far as I can gather!!! ) and had to share. Sorry if it’s been on here previously guys but seriously- how cool is this room!?

Specialty Rooms Will Give Guests The Royal Treatment Disney Parks Blog

Too cool! I noticed you’ve stayed at Riverside…alot :slight_smile: What is your favorite part of the resort?

Without question magnolia bend. The ones in alligator bayou are nice, don’t get me wrong but the decor is so dark and this makes the rooms look smaller. The more oppulent rooms in magnolia are so much brighter and seem more tranquil to me somehow. Arcadian house was lovely. Riverside is a stunning resort and I would stay there without hesitation and can help with any questions u have x

We’re with you Poll, Magnolia Bend or Oak Manor. We have stayed at Alligator Bayou and love the rooms but absolutely see your point on the darkness.

I love the planned refurbs for POR! how fabulous are those rooms? Although I quite fancy the pirate bed at CBR (sad woman I know:laugh:) And I actually prefer the POR room to the Contemporary- they look a little airport-ish to me!
Thanks for sharing- good news!

Oh I can’t wait to take my DGS, I wonder how many years in advance you have to book the Pirate Rooms?

-Harry

Those rooms look awesome! I would love to stay at Bay Lake.

I’m hoping some are done in November when I visit POR for the first time.

I’d love to know what the Wellness suite cost. Something tells me it won’t be cheap!

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1076428]Only just found this (even though it’s been about since April as far as I can gather!!! ) and had to share. Sorry if it’s been on here previously guys but seriously- how cool is this room!?

Specialty Rooms Will Give Guests The Royal Treatment Disney Parks Blog[/QUOTE]

Such a very amazing link!

Spam above me.