Wowie, Wow, Wow, What a trip!

Just returned today from our 8 days at DISNEY!! :wub: We had such a fantastic trip!!! I’ll try to start a trip report soon! :heart:

Can’t wait to see pictures of the kingdom! Welcome home.

Welcome back, can’t wait to hear all about your trip!

From the headline alone - I can’t wait to read it! :heart:

Welcome home to mousebuzz!! I can’t wait to read all about your trip.

Well, this will be a trip report with just the major highlights. The first day was great! We had such a smooth flight to Orlando from Birmingham. We get to Saratoga and checked in around 1:00 and our room was ready!! (Remember that we got a free upgrade from All Star Sports to Saratoga.) We were supposed to be getting a one bedroom villa. We were blown away with the resort from the very beginning. :heart: I had requested the Grandstand or the Springs section. We got the Grandstand section right beside the bus stop!!! We walked into our room and guess what…we had been upgraded to a TWO BEDROOM villa!!! :laugh: There were only four of us in that villa and it would actually sleep 8!! It was HUGE!!! Needless to say, it was MUCH bigger than the value resort room that we normally stay in!! We were in the parks by 2:00. We ate our FREE lunch at Peco Bills. We used the touch screen computer to place our order. It was very easy to do!! We finished eating in time to see the 3:00 parade!! We then rode some rides and watched Spectromagic! The plan was to watch Wishes but there was a downpour for about an hour. They shot the fireworks but we were in the Emporium waiting on the rain to slack up. Finally we got to leave and go back to the hotel. We had a super first day and we got a lot of things done just in a few hours!!:wub:

everyone getting upgraded have to love that. if only I can be so lucky lol. can’t wait to see the pics.

Holy Cannoli!! That’s some upgrade!!! I loved my stay at Saratoga! I would love to see all you pictures of the two bedroom villa. Don’t hold em back…lol The Grandstand is a fabulous location too. I did enjoy the Paddock, but the Gradnstand was a bit closer to the main areas. Did you all try the breakfast flatbread? LOOOOOOOved it. It was my favorite thing in the food court.:heart:

What an awesome upgrade. Congrats. I can’t wait to read more and hopefully see PICS.

Great start! Wow, holy upgrade. That is awesome, I am so happy for you. Can’t wait to see all your pics.

Ok, obviously I am missing part of that exciting story. How come you got an upgrade and already knew about it before you got to WDW. I want in on that amazing thing :biggrin:

Awesome upgrade! Can’t wait to read more!

Well…we got an email that stated that we could get upgraded to either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs…so we called and they had rooms available for both my family’s room AND my parent’s room at Saratoga!!! This is the first time in 5 years that we have ever gotten that opportunity! Then we get there and get upgraded to the 2 bedroom villa!! WOW is all I can say!:wub:

That is totally exciting. What a wonderful surprise. I cannot wait to hear more about your “Wowie, Wow, Wow, What a trip!!” :biggrin:

I’m still trying to figure out the free upgrade. Is there something that happened that your dad did to get the email about upgrading your room? I sure would like an upgrade to suprise my DW once we arrived…

There is absolutely nothing that he did (that I know of) to get this email. They just sent it to him. In fact, I was a little jealous that I didn’t get the email. :blush: I am on all kinds of websites everyday, entering contests constantly, etc. and then HE gets the email. He is hardly ever even on the internet!! Go figure… I’m just thankful he got the email!!!

Wonderful upgrade! Sounds like a great trip!

Ok I am so hooked now!! Can’t wait for more!

Sitting at the bus stop at the Grandstand

Sunday Morning, Sept. 27
We had breakfast reservations at the Crystal Palace at 9:10. We got into the parks at 8:40!!! This was a first us!! We have never gotten into the parks before they open! It was deserted!! We had time to get ALOT of great pictures! This will definitely be on our must do list EVERY trip!:wub: