WWYC? Street Tour!

So I was just so excited because I just got home from working the “What Will You Celebrate?” National Street Tour event that was here in my city of Fresno, CA at the mall where my Disney Store is located. It went amazingly well and supposively our city was the first city on the tour where it was the busiest and all the balloons were taken by guests, amazing! Just wanted to share my excitement! :mickey:

Cool! Sounds like it was a huge success.

Where is that link again to see if it’s coming near your home?

You know I dont know to be honest but Im sure its located on the Celebrate website - Disney’s What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes

If I recall correctly all of the East Coast Tours are done, they were done last year in the fall/Christmas Seasons. But hey, I could be wrong!

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;930923]You know I dont know to be honest but Im sure its located on the Celebrate website - Disney’s What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes

If I recall correctly all of the East Coast Tours are done, they were done last year in the fall/Christmas Seasons. But hey, I could be wrong![/QUOTE]

Oh wait, you are right!!! I remember now, the reason I didn’t go was because the closest one to me was like 4 hours away and I thought that was so weird! I totally remember now!

Tim, you’re working for disney again? That’s great :smile:

haha yes, ive been working for Disney since mid 2007, I was only out of the company for about a 3 month period. All is going great!