Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

The DW has a close friend who has the time share at WBCR and it’s just minutes from Epcot. They offer free transportation to and from all 4 parks. We are looking into this. We were told it would run around $700 for 6 nights. Of course this is cheap due to the fact that it’s a friends condo.
Has anyone stayed there? And what experience have they had?
From their Web site … it looks amazing! :pirate:
Hope to here from the gang!!!

If it is the place I am thinking of, the entrance to it is sort of next door to Caribbean Beach Resort, and I understand the place is beautiful. At that price, I think it is a steal! Even if they make you listen to a sales pitch, it would still be a huge value and lots of luxury!

Wall,

We have stayed there 3 times over the past 5 years and have enjoyed it. We have never had a problem. It is not WDW, but it has been our jump point for business trips with a quick jump into WDW before we left Orlando.

I have site a map of the resort if you want. There are pro’s and con’s to staying there. The biggest being their transportation schedule.

The price you have is good depending on when you are going. I know a few sites you can search on and the # of our favorite rental person. We paid $700.00 for 7 days in October 2008 for the F&W fest period.

Email me at (tritrk@hargray.com) and I can answer any questions.

And you DO NOT have to listen to a sales pitch if you do not want to

Ive stayed there a while back for a tupperware convention (before i quit) and it was beautiful. It was only for 2 nights

We plan on a week … Now once again we need to decide which week and month? :pirate:

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1014396]Wall,
I have site a map of the resort if you want. There are pro’s and con’s to staying there. The biggest being their transportation schedule.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rich , I’m awaiting word from the DW’s friend if we can put a deposit down to hold it and also see if we can refund the total if we can’t make it there.

I will gladly Email you for the site map if we decide to pursue… Thanks again Rich !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1014489]Thanks Rich , I’m awaiting word from the DW’s friend if we can put a deposit down to hold it and also see if we can refund the total if we can’t make it there.

I will gladly Email you for the site map if we decide to pursue… Thanks again Rich !!![/QUOTE]

sounds good. BTW, I like the snow pic. Miss the first day or two of the white stuff, but when the slush starts it’s time to head back south.

I made a thread somewhere on here about our annual snowball fight(with pics). It only lasted for 2 days … The snow that is !!! :laugh:

Well it looks like once again we are back on for May… And staying at the WBCR. We can cancel up to 15 days before reservations. (Finger’s crosssed)!
Just pay for the Hopper passes. Whoo-hoo!!!:pirate: