Yachtman's Steakhouse vs Shula's Steakhouse

Hello,

Need help from all of you:

Would you pick either of these over the other for an adult meal in October of this year? We have not been to either. We want something different since our younger kids will not be on this trip.

Thanks!

:cool:

I think I’d go with Shula’s for a change.
Just keep in mind that the steaks are HUGE and as a couple, we always wind up sharing the entree’.
Plus, Shula’s now participates in Tables In Wonderland.

Having been to neither one I’m really not the person you should listen to but…I’ve sampled leftovers from both and Shula’s won hands down. Neither one was bad, Suhla’s was just very good.

Would it be OK to wear shorts and a polo shirt at Shula’s? After all we are on vacation. :whistling

I haven’t been to that location, but it is a Signature Dining location…which means “a step up from park attire”… Dress shorts and colored shirt… That’s coming from a Disney Blog… :slight_smile:

Yes, it is acceptable to wear shorts (nice clean cargo shorts, tennis shorts, or golf shorts - no cut offs) and a polo or golf shirt. Attire is resort casual, same as the Disney O&O signature restaurants.

We booked Shula’s. Can’t wait!!!

Let us know what you think/thought.

I will be curious as well. I have eaten at the Yachtman’s a few times and enjoyed it. I have not had an opportunity to try Shula’s.

Best, -Harry

I will be curious as well. I have eaten at the Yachtman’s a few times and enjoyed it. I have not had an opportunity to try Shula’s.

Best, -Harry

I absolutely will do!