Yahoo Walgreens!

LOL, i am sorry i just have to say i love walgreens, i went there this Sunday after church and i bought a 4 foot blow up santa mickey for the front lawn, for 19.99 i bought a mickey snowman cookie cutter for 1.99 and i bought a santa mickey head shaped indoor/outdoor light up head for the windows, (hard to explain what they are but i think you can get the gist of it)

now i can’t wait for thanksgiving to be over so i can put up my mickey stuff, yay!!!

thanks for letting me jump for joy

That sounds great! I think I may need to stop at Walgreens on the way home tonight!!!

ENJOY!!!

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1057374]That sounds great! I think I may need to stop at Walgreens on the way home tonight!!!

ENJOY!!![/QUOTE]

good luck!!!

walgreens is getting good with their disney stuff!! i was stalking them all at halloween for the tinkerbell pumpkin and couldnt find it!! finally found it at kmart & still have it up & lit!! there is one by my new office, maybe i will have to take my lunch break on wednesday and go check it out!!

you better post pics once it’s all up!!!

i def. will!!!

I love Wal Greens too! Not for the same reasons as you Danielle, its just so different to any store we have here in the UK, its another of my ‘must do shops’ brilliant!

:mickey: :wink:

i posted the decorations my 4 yr old picked out in a new thread. she insisted on getting them at walgreens because they “have the best decorations ever”