Yay ADRS!

ADRs have been made for my Princess Half Marathon trip, my friend made them as soon as they opened up for us this morning. We have:
Fri Feb 22-Teppan Edo
Sat Feb 23-Liberty Tree Tavern, the goal behind this one is to have an early dinner and carb/protein load the night before the race
Sun Feb 24-Celbration dinner at Ohana’s
Mon Feb 25-Be Our Guest

This is a trip without kids or husband for me, so no character meals of any kinds.

OOH they all sound great!

Sounds great!

We ate at Liberty Tree last week—walked right in—you can definitely load up on carbs there!!! :smile:

All great choices!! Sounds like an awesome trip to me! Wish I was running the Princess Half but I haven’t been able to talk the DH into it … Yet!

We will be needing lots of photos from Be Our Guest, of course! Have fun!

My family has eaten there a couple of times, I love it there. I’ll be sure to load up on mashed potatoes lol.

—and the stuffing…don’t forget the stuffing!!! :laugh:

Yeah, I actually can’t do stuffing lol :blow:
We were originally going to do BOG on Saturday night but switched it up to LTT because of the carbs lol. It’s all about strategy.

[QUOTE=AprilandtheKids;1120768]Yeah, I actually can’t do stuffing lol :blow:
We were originally going to do BOG on Saturday night but switched it up to LTT because of the carbs lol. It’s all about strategy.[/QUOTE]

…I’m trying to remember what they served family style last week…Let’s see—

Turkey, Mashed potatoes with gravey, stuffing (I don’t eat this often myself but did try a spoonful), pork roast, green beans, salad (I think?) another veggie, then dessert. Way too much food but it was really good and really quick. No characters at this location any longer btw. :mickey:

I know, my family has eaten there several times, dh even requested going back during our trip this past Feb, it’s his fave. But the girls I’m going with have never been there.