YAY! Got all my ADRs for June!

Well, even though the last couple of days for our June trip STILL isn’t listed on the park hours calendar we hit the 90 day mark & I called at 8am to make our ADRs. I called RIGHT at 8am and ended up waiting for 20 minutes on hold!! :ohmy::nuke:

Once I was finally connected I made the following ADRs, they are all for dinner! :smile:

6/24: Hollywood & Vine

6/25: Oliva’s, with a great friend & her hubby joining us! :heart:

6/26: Whispering Canyon

6/27: Boma, w/Daniel’s family

6/28: Liberty Tree Tavern

6/29: Trail’s End w/ the Swiger clan & the Mickeysgirlz clan! Can’t wait!

6/30: Biergarten

7/1: Sanaa (the new restaurant at AKV)

PS: I thought I heard somewhere that the characters were coming BACK to Liberty Tree? I am a little bummed that we aren’t doing 1 character meal this trip; sometimes those are the best photos you get! Anyway, the CM who I spoke to on the dining line this morning said NO characters at Liberty Tree. :sad: I sware I thought they were coming back.

I thought there was a recent thread here that said they were coming back! I hope so,we have never been to LTT, and won’t go unless there are characters there:frown:
P.S. Your ADRs look great! YUMMY!!

Glad you got all your ADRs! Can’t wait to hear how Sanaa is.

Awesome! 'specially the one on 6/29 :wub: can’t wait!

So glad you got all your ADR’s done!

I think what was said about the character meal at LTT was that you need to write and let Disney know that you miss it and want it back. And, a CM said they might consider bringing it back if there was enough interest since they’ve seen a drop in guests eating there.

Oh, and, hooray for ADR’s done! That’s a great feeling, knowing you’ll get to eat at the places you want! 20 min on hold isn’t too bad…much better than I’ve heard from a lot of others recently. I’m guessing the key to saving time on hold is to call right when they open.

Great ADRs.
I bet that CM did not know that they are bringing back the characters!! It was in the paper, remember?

And might I just add: OMG :wink:

They look real yummy. I can’t wait to hear your review on the new AKL resturant.

Is Sanaa going to be on the DDP? 1 credit or is it signature dining? I can’t find that info on allears yet.

Glad to hear you got all of your ADR’s. Looking forward to your review of Sanaa.

Who 'dat?!?!?!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Your ADR’s look great…and I can’t wait to hear about the new AK place!

I made sure to ask about Sanaa, yes it is on the DDP and it is 1 table service credit! :smile: Can’t wait, I love trying new places!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;947738]Who 'dat?!?!?!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Your ADR’s look great…and I can’t wait to hear about the new AK place![/QUOTE]

Ehhh, just some wacky girl & her even wackier husband. :tongue:

Awesome! That’s going on my list for the fall!

Hmmmm…I wonder who that might be! :happy:

Your plans look great.

I think it was on Jim Hill’s site that the characters were coming back to LTT. It was reported that it would take some time to do it because they were going to offer the positions to the former CMs who were moved to other jobs.

Sounds good. How is Hollywood and vine? I have never been there before and wanted to try it.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;947825]Your plans look great.

I think it was on Jim Hill’s site that the characters were coming back to LTT. It was reported that it would take some time to do it because they were going to offer the positions to the former CMs who were moved to other jobs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks DT! I won’t hold my breath but I would be SO happy if they were back by the time I go!

We haven’t been there in a good couple of years (2006 maybe? :huh:). When we went we thought the food was better than at Chef Mickey’s or Crystal Palace. The atmosphere isn’t anything exciting but they do have a good dessert bar. We just thought we’d give it a second try since there have been SO many mixed reviews about it lately.