Yay! I just saved money on my trip!

Today I got a Disney Rewards email with “kids stay, play and eat free”. We’re already booked for 5/9, so I called to see if it would save me anything or if I could even use it…I could! Saved me $266! I was so excited! DH has been resistant to this trip anyway and I’ve had to really prove that we could afford it without any stress and this was like icing on the cake. Yay Rewards! Just had to share!

Great! It is always good to save money - more for shopping!:laugh:

Does anyone know if this code will be open to the public?

Um yeah that’s what I was thinking :huh:

Awesome, congrats!

Way to go!!!

Is it a code for Disney credit card users?

Yes, it’s for card holders. She specifically asked me if I was using the card. Don’t know if it will be offered to the public, but it seems like they usually are after a little while. I couldn’t believe it was an offer that our trip actually fell into, usually they are for times that we can’t go!

Nothing like saving a few $$$ when you’re going to Disney. I too called on the kids stay, play and eat free, but the free dining promo I received was actually $50 cheaper so I went with that one. Have an AWESOME time on your trip.

I have a Disney Visa but haven’t ever received info on promo’s, except for the reg monthly points. I feel so not loved:crying:

Congrats! The only thing better than having a WDW trip planned, is saving money on a WDW trip:heart:

sometimes it is shown in your online promos,if you access your bill online check the offers there…hopefully you will find it there

just went online to check the disney chase offer,it is online,in the disney rewards section,there is a tab,that says disney offers i believe you will find it there

I never receive the emails either for the Disney Visa, don’t know why, I just don’t. But as soon as I hear about one I always go online and check and it’s there under Disney offers. They don’t mail a pin code to Disney Visa holders it’s just a customer wide offer. If you have a Disney Visa then the offer applies to you.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1025857]I never receive the emails either for the Disney Visa, don’t know why, I just don’t. But as soon as I hear about one I always go online and check and it’s there under Disney offers. They don’t mail a pin code to Disney Visa holders it’s just a customer wide offer. If you have a Disney Visa then the offer applies to you.[/QUOTE]didn’t you find it in the disney offers ,on the disney rewards card account online web site

has anyone booked through an online disney travel agent? i received a quote from " mouseketrips" wondering if it’s better to book directly through wdw.