YAY! I married my Prince Charming

Greetings from WDW. I’m here in Disney enjoying my Disney Honeymoon. Just had my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding this past Wednesday ~10/08/08~. Right now I’m just relaxing. Will be getting home in the next few days so stay tuned for my full trip report and pics.

How exciting!! Congratulations- I can’t wait too hear (and see) all about it!

Congrats!!! I cant wait to read all the details and see some pics

Congratulations to you two!! I can’t wait to hear and see all about it!

Congratulations! I hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be. Can’t wait to see the pictures!!!

Oh goodie, can’t wait to read the TR!! Don’t forget lots of pics!! Have a great time.

Congratulations!!! Will be looking forward to your tr. In the mean time, enjoy what’s left of your honeymoon.

congrats to you both~ I cannot wait to see the pictures and hear all about it.

Congrats! Can’t wait to see those pictures! Enjoy!

Congratulations. I can’t wait to hear more!

Congrats from a fellow Disney bride. Isn’t the fairytale weddings team just the best?

Can’t wait to read your TR!!!

CONGRATS!!! Have a great time enjoying the honeymoon…cant wait for pics & TR!!

Congratulations to you both! :heart:

Can’t wait to hear all about your Disney Wedding!:heart:

Congratulations on your Disney wedding. I can’t wait to hear all the details when you get home.

Congrats!! I can’t wait to read your TR.

Congrats. Fairytale Weddings made our vow renewal so smooth I had nothing to do but make sure we woke up on time. My wife wanted the sun to be rising on the castle for the background.

Aww, I can’t wait to hear all about it!:wub:

Awesome! Cant wait to read the TR

Many, many memorable magical moments to you and your Prince Charming!!!

Congratulations on your Disney Wedding. Can’t wait to hear all about your Fairytale Wedding!