Yay, I've been given the green light!

Even though it’s over a year away, I am so happy to know that I can start planning a WDW trip. I promised DH I wouldn’t even think about returning to WDW until Eila was 3 and she will be turning 3 this Halloween.

She said to DH, “Daddy, I want to give Cinderella and Tinkerbell hugs.”. Worked like a charm:whistling.

My older two kids are thrilled and are looking forward to, as Kylie put it, “Sharing the most magical place on earth with their baby sister”.

Congrats! Its always fun planning a WDW trip.

What happy news. Let us know when you have a date and all the other good stuff. Have fun planning. :mickey:

:simba::goofybounce::cheshire: Get planning!!

Awesome. Love the little ones. :happy:

That’s wonderful!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

[QUOTE=Tinkerbelle67;972138]Even though it’s over a year away, I am so happy to know that I can start planning a WDW trip. I promised DH I wouldn’t even think about returning to WDW until Eila was 3 and she will be turning 3 this Halloween.

She said to DH, “Daddy, I want to give Cinderella and Tinkerbell hugs.”. Worked like a charm:whistling.

My older two kids are thrilled and are looking forward to, as Kylie put it, “Sharing the most magical place on earth with their baby sister”.[/QUOTE]

Heehee, that is Eila is a good listerner, isnt’ she, mom? :tongue:

isnt it great ‘using’ the kids for something like that!!

That’s terrific! Happy planning!

Nothing like having the little one bat her eyes and say “I miss Disney World, Daddy.” It worked twice on the DW and I.
I usually look at the DW and say “I miss Epcot”:laugh:

Have a great trip- sounds like it will be a lot of fun!!!

Usually she’s not,:glare: but she had absolute perfect timing:biggrin:

GOOD GIRL!!! :flowers:

I am so excited for you Kara!

HOORAY that is so exciting!! :biggrin:

(Yay for DD knowing just how to tug at Daddy’s heart strings. :wub:)

I can’t wait to hear about all your plans!

Hey, can you ask Eila to get my DH to buy me a new car? LOL!

YEA! Have fun planning your trip, I can’t wait to see what you plan.

Have fun planning! I swear that is the part my DW likes the most. Plan plan plan. And to actually go on the trip of course, but then it is right back to back to plan plan plan…

Thanks everyone!!! This trip will be a fairly budget conscious one but I don’t care, I’m just thrilled to be able to even think about planning. I know we will probably stay @ POP and get two connecting rooms. We have stayed at POP once before and I think it will be fine for our needs although I’m hoping to upgrade to POFQ or maybe CB.
Two rooms is going to be a necessity, going to need those two bathrooms and two tv’s and the extra space to try and help DH hold on to his sanity.