YAY our trip is booked...let the planning begin!

I have been out of the daily MB mix since our last trip nearly two years ago. I am happy to finally have another trip to plan in December (:wub: thank you Dana :wub:). We are keeping it a total secret until the day we leave…I am so excited I could BURST:goofybounce:

My girls were 5 and 7 when we went last. My youngest is finally tall enough to hit the rides she missed last time. The last time we went during the Holiday festivities was when my oldest was 3 and my youngest was 1…I expect it to be a REAL thrill for them to experience everything that Disney has to offer (especially the MVMCP).

Here is the dining that is already booked:

Hoop-dee-doo
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Mama Melrose (for Fantasmic seating)- [B]first time[/B]
Chef Mickey’s breakfast
Coral Reef (Candlelight Processional Package)- [B]first time[/B]
Akershus Breakfast- [B]first time[/B]

We will probably try to do the Be Our Guest lunch (I’ll be looking for advice on this one).

I’ve also booked Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for the girls and tickets to MVMCP!

This will be our first time seeing the new fantasyland. When we were there last we could just see the Beast’s castle over some of the walls they had up.

Forgive me in advance for all of the questions I will have! I have missed you Mousebuzzers (some of you I follow on Facebook).

Sounds like a fabulous surprise for your kids! Can’t wait to hear about all your plans!

Where are you staying?

I hope they are surprised in a good way …I’ve seen those videos where it ends up being a pitiful reaction.

That’s a pretty big detail I left out. POR- Royal Room. it will be our 2nd time at the resort (I really like this resort) and first time in a royal room:wub:

Sounds wonderful.

My youngest DGD is thrilled she is tall enough to go on some big rides. Now I have to find a reason why we (meaning chicken me) can’t go on. :laugh:

Sounds like you’re all set! With Dana in charge you have no worries!

We just went to Be Our Guest for lunch today for the first time. The food is soooooo good. We got in line around 12:00 or so and only waited about 20 minutes. They had umbrellas for keeping the sun off of us and had a cart with lemon water to drink, They think of all the details. It was very much worth the wait. The inside is decorated beautifully. They did a really great job.

Sounds like your going to have a great trip!

Hi llama!! I know, she will keep me on track for sure!

So you do get to eat inside when you do the counter service? I can’t wait to see the building!!!

Yes you do. It awesome!

Your plans sound fantastic!

Planning for the trip is always exciting because you have some interesting plans like visiting new places, meet new peoples all this is totally different and new for you. I hope you guys had some fun there.

Click Here

Yes, very exciting!! I cannot wait for our trip!!