Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe

I have been wondering if this shop sells Christmas stuff all year long. It is located in Magic Kingdom and when I was there the two times during the summer I never noticed it. But in all my past trips I always go in December and now I am extremely curious. Can someone please put me out of my misery? LOL

Yes it sells Christmas merchandise all year long.

Thanks RLB!

There is also a Christmas shop in DTD.

Do they sell Christmas stuff all year long too?

Yep, sure do.

I love the Christmas store in DTD It has soooo much stuff… I think the name of it is 365 days christmas…

I love both shops.

FYI–For a fee Disney will ship the ornaments to your house. If they are damaged during shipping Disney will replace the ornaments at no charge. We have done this several times and love not having to worry about how we’re getting breakable things home on a plane.

Both shops are must do’s for Pam each trip.

I love visiting the Christmas shops - both at DTD and at MK - no matter what time of year it is. We’ve picked out ornaments for our tree each and every trip!

My mum practically lives in both of those shops during our trips! She also really loves the little Christmas shop in Hollywood Studios, they have had one of two ornaments in the past that we havnt found elsewhere on property!

Yes that’s is the name! I love that store.
Every year we go to Goofey’s Candy Shoppe get pounds of candy then over to 365 and get ornaments.

yup - i have the creid card receipts to prove it. DW gets sucked into that store every time we visit, and doesn’t seem to be able to leave unless she spends a few hundred dollars…

i love the store…BUT I HATE IT !!!

I spent loads of time in the 365 days of christmas store this past trip to FL. I came away with 2 beautiful ornaments for the tree, but I could have come away with 200! My favorite is clear glass, but flat, not blown that has little, what I call “evil eyes” strewn in the glass. It’s beautiful with the lights twinkling behind it. :wub:

Where is the Christmas shop in MK? I can’t say that I’ve ever ben in there?

It’s in Liberty Square in the MK.

We’ve bought alot of ornaments for our tree over the years. Not necessarily Disney themed, just really nice and a little different to anything you can get over here.

[QUOTE=crazy4tink;1060299]I spent loads of time in the 365 days of christmas store this past trip to FL. I came away with 2 beautiful ornaments for the tree, but I could have come away with 200! My favorite is clear glass, but flat, not blown that has little, what I call “evil eyes” strewn in the glass. It’s beautiful with the lights twinkling behind it. :wub:

Where is the Christmas shop in MK? I can’t say that I’ve ever ben in there?[/QUOTE]

it cinnects to LTT (right across from HOP)

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1060261]I love both shops.

FYI–For a fee Disney will ship the ornaments to your house. If they are damaged during shipping Disney will replace the ornaments at no charge. We have done this several times and love not having to worry about how we’re getting breakable things home on a plane.[/QUOTE]
That’s good to know.

It’s one in HS too?

[QUOTE=crazy4tink;1060299]I spent loads of time in the 365 days of christmas store this past trip to FL. I came away with 2 beautiful ornaments for the tree, but I could have come away with 200! My favorite is clear glass, but flat, not blown that has little, what I call “evil eyes” strewn in the glass. It’s beautiful with the lights twinkling behind it. :wub:

Where is the Christmas shop in MK? I can’t say that I’ve ever ben in there?[/QUOTE]
I have never gone inside, it’s usually where I am in the beginning of the day and I think I won’t want to carry stuff all day and by the end of the day, I forget:pirate: But I want to go my next trip.