YEAH BABY! Let the dancing begin!

Don’t you just love the moment you sign on to MB and you see your countdown down to single digits! In my case, I hadn’t even noticed the countdown because I’ve been so busy preparing for our Labor Day BBQ this weekend! BUT, I am totally single digit dancing baby!!!
:mickey::tongue::biggrin::ohmy::simba::cheshire::goofybounce:
And today we just went and bought a new stroller so the girls would be more comfortable! Not that I really wanted to spend the money now, but it beats spending $31 a day for a rental!

Yay!!! I bet you are SO excited.

I just checked my countdown :eek: 3 days and change !!!

Suitcases laid out, packing list is printed, some checkmarks in place, many yet to go, organization has begun :blink: Mickey note pad in purse with To Do list (need to pickup ABC, need to phone XYZ).

OMG - the boys now say they need to buy new shorts :ohmy:

:cheshire: I’M LATE, I’M LATE, FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE, NOT TIME TO SAY HELLO, GOODBYE, I’M LATE, I’M LATE, I’M LATE :redface:

SEE YOU SOON :mickey:

I do LOVE that moment!! It’s the best . . . have a wonderful and magical time!

Single digits are the best. I just started doing the double digit dance, so I have a ways to go yet.

YIPEE!! I’m glad your dancing!!
I’m right there with you!!!

Now…I better start packing!!!

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;876137]YIPEE!! I’m glad your dancing!!
I’m right there with you!!!

Now…I better start packing!!![/QUOTE]

Hey, we’ll both be at the Poly at the same time! Do you have any ADR’s at O’Hana or the Luau during your stay? We have a few dining reservations around the resort. Maybe we could meet up for a minute to say hello!

Oh, right…the packing thing…

Well, since my house is still totalled from the Labor day shindig, and we spent all day yesterday testing out strollers and doing back to school shopping, I haven’t even begun. I really need to get my tooshie in gear!

OK, where’s Dana? I need my packing list!!

At this time I would be happy to just get to 100 days. Have a great time as I’m sure you will