Yes - another EMH question

I should know this, but I don’t:

When there is EMH for Epcot, does that include Future World as well as World Showcase?

Thank you :biggrin:

Oh dangit, I found the answer. I should search more before starting new threads.
Here is the answer:

Epcot Theme Park

Morning Hours:
Living with the Land
Mission: SPACE
Soarin’
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

Evening Hours:
The American Adventure in the American Pavilion
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros in the Mexico Pavilion
Captain EO starring Michael Jackson
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion
Mission: SPACE
Soarin’
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

Nemo has always been open during EMH for us

“Another Dopey EMH question”:laugh:

As you’ve already seen, most of Future World’s popular attractions stay open. Then again, these are also the attractions that stay open until 9 PM every night anyway, excepting Eo and Figment.

:laugh::laugh::redface:

I am excited to see Captain EO again. I hope I like it as much as I did back in the 80’s in California.

Well, the film is the same and there is an announcement made that this is the original 1986 show with most of the in theater effects restored.
I never saw the original run, so I don’t know what in theater effects are missing, unless there were animatronic characters in the theater.
Of course, my favorite Lucas/Coppola project remains Tucker, which featured Don “Father Guido Sarducci” Novello and an excellent cast that included an Academy Award nominated performance from Martin Landau and a Grammy nominated score from Joe Jackson.

I can’t remember much at all of the movie other than that it was my first 3D movie and that I was totally impressed. There was this meteorite floating in front of my eyes - very cool. So, essentially this is new to me except that I’ve seen it before :wacko:

If you liked it before, you’ll like it again.
I did have a huge laugh when I saw Eo’s “control panel”.
You’d have to be a “soundgod” in order to recognize a 1979 vintage Tapco Catalina C-12 mixer.

Look for it on his ship! They didn’t even try to disguise it!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1056186]If you liked it before, you’ll like it again.
I did have a huge laugh when I saw Eo’s “control panel”.
You’d have to be a “soundgod” in order to recognize a 1979 vintage Tapco Catalina C-12 mixer.

Look for it on his ship! They didn’t even try to disguise it![/QUOTE]

I will, I will :ninja: