Yes- We are booked!

So excited (after last year’s disappointment) to say we are booked for 22 nights at POR. Thanks very much to Keith at Mouseketrips who works tirelessly hard for us as international guests and always gets us just the best deals.
I have already made quite a few ADRS, and we are so excited to be going back home- get the coffee ready Jo-Jo!:laugh:

OH MY WORD…22 Days!?! That is so wonderful. I tell you, it just doesn’t happen here in the States that you get that many days off in a row. We need to start re-evaluating things this way. Congrats on your booking, and ENJOY!

Congrats!!! How exciting 22 days of magic:mickey:

22 days… wowee!! Have lots of fun!!

Dixie are you doing free dining? Of course you lucky ducks get different offers from us in the states, so details, I want details!!!

And yes, my GIANT coffee mug is packed and ready. :happy:

Hooray! :happy: And oh my goodness…22 days of pure magic and excitement! I am so jealous!! You’re going to have a great time!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1034842]Dixie are you doing free dining? Of course you lucky ducks get different offers from us in the states, so details, I want details!!!

And yes, my GIANT coffee mug is packed and ready. :happy:[/QUOTE]

Yes Jo we have free dining- full service too not just CS! We are so excited as Chelsey will be home from Europe at last and we can spend the holiday making up for lost time together- so excited to see you too Jo.:happy:

Alright Dixie … Your turn to sample golden beverages from Epcot !!!
… :whistling “Stay away from the parking lot!”

That is awesome. I wonder if you will be able to do all that Disney has to offer in that trip like the campfire and movies on the walkway from the GF to the Poly.

That sounds so lovely!

[QUOTE=WALL;1034883]Alright Dixie … Your turn to sample golden beverages from Epcot !!!
… :whistling “Stay away from the parking lot!”[/QUOTE]

Lol! DH loves the golden beverages that Epcot has to offer!! And course we get preferential treatment in The Rose and Crown pub ( kidding just kidding!):laugh:

But it would be nice! :laugh:

Congratulations, Dixie! 22 days gives you enough time to do all those little extras that we miss when we try to do everything in 10. Have a wonderful time!

I agree! 22 days would be great! Have fun, dixie!

22 nights…I am so jealous. Congrats on booking!!

Wow! 22 Days! Awesome…

Looks like you will get your monies worth out of that resort mug huh?!! :laugh:

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1034954]Wow! 22 Days! Awesome…

Looks like you will get your monies worth out of that resort mug huh?!! :laugh:

Lisa[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I’ll bet the pattern will be worn off at the end of the hols- just plain old white resort mugs!:laugh:

22 days…oh so jealous! Have an awesome trip!

Dixie, I just noticed you are going to Germany an awful lot, is that where Chelsey is?

Enjoy!!! 22 nights, that’s awesome!!