Yippee! It's official!

DF just booked our big family trip for May. DF, DM, DB, DNiece, DNiece’s DH, my DH, my DD, and myself will be at WDW from 5/2 - 5/9. We are staying at the Polynesian and we have the Platinum Plan (holy cow we are going to live it up!). Look out Mickey, here we come!

I’ve been 3 years without the mouse. I’m so excited!:wub:

Have Fun!!:smile:

You’re very lucky staying at the Polynesian Resort. I want to stay there someday.

Wow, the platinum plan. That’s something. I don’t think I’ve ever read anyone using it.

Why did you choose that one over the others?

AWESOME!!! I have heard about it, but don’t ever recall anyone every booking it. What exactly do you get with the platinum plan and how much is it per person per day? Is it worth it?

Well we were going to do the premium plan, since there are 7 adults going and lots of them wanted to do La Nouba. DF wanted preferred viewing for fireworks definitely (which you get with premium). But, there is some discount going on right now and we actually got it cheaper than the premium one (we are working with Keith from Mouseketrips).

I really don’t know how much it is per person. Truth be told, DF is paying for it as a gift for all of his kids and grandkids. He’s willing to foot the bill to let everyone have a magical time. :wub:

In the platinum plan you get:
pre-arrival itinerary planning
3 meals and 2 snacks per person per night (and I think the normal “signature meals” only take 1 credit away on this plan. Plus it looks like many other DtD restaurants are included with this plan)
unlimited recreation
La Nouba tickets
unlimited use of all tours
1 spa treatment per person
1 fireworks cruise
preferred viewing areas for wishes and illuminations
reserved seating for fantasmic
1 photopass cd per room
nightly turndown service
refillable resort mug per person

(plus all that other little stuff they give you per room, like the arcade card and such I think)

WOW, sounds great but expensive. It looks like you will have a fabulous time,enjoy!!!

Wow! Do you think that your dad would adopt me?:happy:

Sounds amazing!

[QUOTE=llama;924573]Wow! Do you think that your dad would adopt me?:happy:

Sounds amazing![/QUOTE]

Hehe. Nope, he’s taken. DD has his heart now though. Can’t wait to see him and her watching the parades together. :wub:

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;924565]Well we were going to do the premium plan, since there are 7 adults going and lots of them wanted to do La Nouba. DF wanted preferred viewing for fireworks definitely (which you get with premium). But, there is some discount going on right now and we actually got it cheaper than the premium one (we are working with Keith from Mouseketrips).

I really don’t know how much it is per person. Truth be told, DF is paying for it as a gift for all of his kids and grandkids. He’s willing to foot the bill to let everyone have a magical time. :wub:

3 meals and 2 snacks per person per night (and I think the normal “signature meals” only take 1 credit away on this plan. Plus it looks like many other DtD restaurants are included with this plan)
unlimited recreation
La Nouba tickets
1 fireworks cruise
1 photopass cd per room
nightly turndown service

(plus all that other little stuff they give you per room, like the arcade card and such I think)[/QUOTE]

WOW…truly amazing!!! You have THE BEST DAD ever!!! :wub: You should book a tour every day to take full advantage. AMAZING!!!

That’s what I told DH. We should just live it up with all the extras since we probably won’t get to do it again. I think we’re only going to do one though, since we don’t want to leave DD too much. I want to see the dolphins at epcot though!!!

Ok, so I envy you right now.:laugh::laugh: Just kidding. I know you will have one awsome TR,right? Have fun!!!

Oh wow, you are going to feel like a princess. That is awsome. I wonder how much it would be to upgrade from deluxe to premium. Excuse me, I have to talk with my travel agent now…

Happy for you Brandy :smile:

Sounds awesome! Start your planning early! Jeffrey is the platinum planner for the Polynesian (at least he was when I left itinerary planning in August) and he is awesome to work with. Have a great time! :happy:

Wow!! You are going to have an amazing trip!! What an awesome Dad you have!!!

woot! woot! hope you have fun!!!

Oooh hooray, I am so jealous!! :happy: I LOVE the Poly!! :heart:

We will be arriving the day after you, but the Poly wasn’t available for our stay (:sad:) so we will be at AKL instead.

You will soooooo enjoy the Polynesian, it is a great resort.
We did a Platinum like plan for our honeymoon back in the big 80’s. Back in the day they called in the Gold Key Club. Any way, you will love it.
Enjoy.

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;924565]Well we were going to do the premium plan, since there are 7 adults going and lots of them wanted to do La Nouba. DF wanted preferred viewing for fireworks definitely (which you get with premium). But, there is some discount going on right now and we actually got it cheaper than the premium one (we are working with Keith from Mouseketrips).

unlimited recreation
La Nouba tickets
1 fireworks cruise
1 photopass cd per room
nightly turndown service

(plus all that other little stuff they give you per room, like the arcade card and such I think)[/QUOTE]

Holy cow! you are going to live it up. Enjoy all those extra things, it will be so nice.

Wow! what an awesome vacation you’ll have. Make sure you do the Segway tour at Epcot, it’s awesome.