You Are Not Going To Believe This

MissSMIG and I are doing th double digit dance…

WDW is right around the corner.

CONGRATS!!! You’ll be there before you know it! I think as of today I am doing the single-digit dance for Disneyland! :biggrin:

Let’s dance together! WOOHOO!

Oh WISHY I am so excited for you…

We were talking about the trip over dinner last night… DH said it has been 5 days since the two of you talked DISNEY… Smiggers and I looked at each other and said, you just haven’t been around.

Gotta bump this MissSMIG just got home from school.

I’m over here dancing for you!! Hopefully the next 99 days will go VERY FAST!

you are right behind us… you’ll be dancing soon too.

YUP!! That’s another reason I want the next 99 days to go VERY FAST!! I will sacrifice and have day 100 - 113 go very slow so that you have a NICE LONG TRIP!! LOL!!!

The summer always seems to fly by - SO YIPEE!!!

Still dancing!!!

We are right behind you, also!! We are getting close to double digit dancing!!

I love the double digits!

I can’t wait either!

This post showed me that I too was dancing and I was so excited about my double digit that I forgot to reply to yours!

I am so happy for you guys, I am happy for all of us! I can’t wait to meet you!

Lisa

You are there BABY!!!

Lisa… we will be there before we know. I am planning on giving you a call after we are settled in at CSR to let you know what time we are planning to hit the park… we are planning on meeting the day we arrive 9/19 right?

Sharon and I joined the dance today! Yay! Not much of a dancer, but for this kind of dance who cares. Doing the happy dance:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :goofybounce: :cheshire:

Right, at EPCOT?

Lisa

I joined the dance yesterday and didn’t even know it! :blink: I am so excited, I can’t wait!!!

I meant to say I can’t wait for this trip!:laugh:

This is going to be one heck of a dance. I’m dancing too.

I know you are… we should make up a dance like the Disney Slide or something.