You can tell I haven't made ADRs in forever

…the last time I made them, they were still called PSs! :laugh:

So I feel like an idiot for asking this, but what time does the Disney Dining call center open these days?

i think it opens at 7 am FL time. I haven’t had to call at open in several years so I’m not totally sure about the time. I just wait for the rush to end then call and book what we want.

Thanks DT!

So Kim…when do you make your ADRs/PSs whatever they are called? HA!

And since you are downgrading to the Basic Dining Plan (which is a great move, IMHO!) which meals did you end up choosing for each day, or is there a new thread for that? :confused:

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;932880]So Kim…when do you make your ADRs/PSs whatever they are called? HA!

And since you are downgrading to the Basic Dining Plan (which is a great move, IMHO!) which meals did you end up choosing for each day, or is there a new thread for that? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I will be making them in just under 4 hours! :eek: (I’m staying up because there is noooo way I’ll wake up early enough if I go to bed first! :laugh:)

And it’s funny you should mention our downgrading to the basic DDP…DH changed his mind again about an hour ago, and asked that we stick with Deluxe. :pinch: :blow: So I am going to go ahead and make all of the ADRs we had planned, but we decided that we will go with the flow when we get there. If we’re too full, we’ll cancel, or we’ll just eat CS sometimes…we are not worried about getting every penny’s worth; DH wants to pay for the convenience of being able to eat wherever we want, whenever we want.

So anyway, I have a feeling we may waste A LOT of credits! :pinch: But it’s what he wants, and he’s paying so…! :laugh: It’s our one “splurge” trip so I won’t complain!

Hmmm…It should have been about 4 hours. Are they done? Did you get all the ADRs/PSs you wanted?

Be prepared to spontaneously explode by about the third or fourth day.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: Oh you are so right!! I couldn’t even stomach the idea of all that food at 4am this morning when I was making the ADRs…and I was hungry at the time! :laugh:

Yup, they are done!! I had such great success with getting the times I wanted, I actually had trouble falling asleep afterwords! :laugh: I was happy-dancing around the house!

I will post the list of them in a new thread shortly. :happy:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;932987]I will be making them in just under 4 hours! :eek: (I’m staying up because there is noooo way I’ll wake up early enough if I go to bed first! :laugh:)

And it’s funny you should mention our downgrading to the basic DDP…DH changed his mind again about an hour ago, and asked that we stick with Deluxe. :pinch: :blow: So I am going to go ahead and make all of the ADRs we had planned, but we decided that we will go with the flow when we get there. If we’re too full, we’ll cancel, or we’ll just eat CS sometimes…we are not worried about getting every penny’s worth; DH wants to pay for the convenience of being able to eat wherever we want, whenever we want.

So anyway, I have a feeling we may waste A LOT of credits! :pinch: But it’s what he wants, and he’s paying so…! :laugh: It’s our one “splurge” trip so I won’t complain![/QUOTE]

Ya know, it will be FINE if you schedule your meals accordingly. Breakfast at 8am, Lunch at 2pm, dinner at 8pm. GOOD TO GO!!! 6 hours between each meal should work. :happy: