You Decide

Ok, we are going to be at WDW next week Monday through Friday. We have all of our dinner reservations made for each night. What I need to do now is pick the perfect place for our final meal, lunch on Friday. We already have dinner reservations during the week for: Bomas, Coral Reef, Ohanas, and Teppen Edo. We will have two adults and two children (ages 11 and 9). Any suggestions for the best, last experience?:blink:

May I suggest LeCellier ( Canada Pavillion Epcot World Showcase)
Lunch is still a single credit
My family is of 5 and our tastes vary and we all found something we very much enjoyed while there.

Ohana’s:mickey:

We had a good time at the Japaneses restaurant in epcot…Teppen do.

Last time we ate at Coral Reef we were disappointed. Food and atmosphere were good but the portions were very small. For the amount of $ you pay, they should really give you more.

Crystal Palace!!! Go out with some characters and good food!!! It’s the perfect way to say goodbye!

Where are you planning to be that day? Park, DTD,etc?

Via Napoli in Epcot.

I think you should do Via Napoli in Epcot. It’s one of our familys favorites!

We always hit Kona on the way out.

They don’t do lunch. Just breakfast and dinner.

Hmmm, I think you have more choices for sit downs in the parks than at the hotels for lunch.
If you want sushi, consider Tokyo Dining.
Also, consider Via Napoli or Tutto Italia (check menus), Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon, Kona Cafe, or possibly the latest seating you can get at either 1900 Park Fare or Cape May Cafe for their breakfast buffets. Maybe even Chef Mickey’s for a late breakfast?

i agree no matter what the age, everyone loves character meals :slight_smile:

Just curious, have you decided yet?

50’s Prime Time Cafe! - If you’re in HS.
Le Cellier - If you’re in Epcot
Cinderella’s Royal Table - If you’re in MK
What resort are you staying at?

That’s my vote

Looks like you have 2 boys about the same age as mine…(we’ll be there next week too) My boys like Chef Mickeys but they don’t do lunch and they like the atmosphere of T-Rex… Good luck

We almost always do a character breakfast on our last day so we can get up and going pretty early to take the most advantage of touring on a shorter day. We’ve done Chef Mickey’s and 1900 Park Fare in the past and preferred 1900 Park Fare by far!

Have a great trip!

Sci Fi if you have never been there… its a cool place to eat, just stick with burgers and fries.

or

Crystal Palace… I love this place for breakfast and getting there before the park opens, walking down Main Street with just your family, makes you feel like the park is all yours. We usually make our ADR’s at a time that when we finish eating the park will just be opening and we get FP’s and ride the rides with very little wait.

or

whispering canyon

The food is good and the atmosphere is lots of fun. also, your only a boat ride to the MK

My vote would be for Kona Cafe. Have fun in whatever you decide!!

Since you didn’t mention the disney dining plan, let me suggest the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. I have seen it numerous times and it is a fantastic dinner show that includes all you can eat ribs and chicken. It’s an amazing time for the whole family and it’s about as memorable as it can get…

Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue Dinner Show | Walt Disney World Resort