You know you are a disney fanatic when

Here’s something kinda fun. It is kinda like you might be a redneck from Jeff Foxworthy. But instead it is, You know you are a disney fanatic when…then you add your OWN reason!!

I’ll start…

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A DISNEY FAN WHEN… :mickey:

You are in CHURCH :angel: and your son yells “Mom look, a hidden Mickey on the alter!!!” :blush:

haha nice one. Heres mine, its kinda dumb but hey…You know your a Disney Fanatic when you Visit the DLR almost every other day and are always drawing things from Disney parks.

hmm here’s one… You know you’re a Disney fanatic when you join a Disney forum just so you can talk about Disney all day everyday!! :mickey:

Yep and proud of it!! :biggrin:

You know you have a problem when you day stinks becasue you couldn’t find your matching Pooh sock…lololol

haha, I like that one Dana…it gave me a good laugh. :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks…happened to me this morning. Nothing is better on a Monday than Pooh socks…lolol

LOL thats funny.Definitly a Disney fanatic :biggrin:

When you keep the wrapper on the soap and open it once in awhile to smell it and let it take you back way back to a place … well you know the rest…

You know you’re a Disney Fanatic when…

You refer to your bedroom as FantasyLand. :whistling

(That’s really only because I have Disney art and other items all over the room!) :whistling

You know your a Disney fanatic when…You and your brother “sneak” out 1 or 2 Disneyland towels from the Disneyland Hotel just to get that small Disney fix every morning/evening. hee hee. :slight_smile:

You know you are a disney Fanatic when…

You make Mickey heads with your cheerios while eating breakfast! :wink:

You know your a disney fanatic when…
you download some of the Disney firework sound tracks onto your ipod. lol

You know you are a Disney fanatic when your bedroom has more Disney decor than your child’s !! Or how about; the cd playing in your car is theme park songs from Walt Disney World so you can pretend you’re on the rides !! Yo Ho Yo Ho A pirates life for me !!

You know you’re a Disney Fanatic when you use resort shampoos and soaps for stocking stuffers (and you have enough for a dozen Christmases)

These are really good. You know you’re a Disney Fanatic when everytime you get in your care you say “please stand clear of the doors, por favor montangants se alejado de los puertas” in a monotonous voice.

You know your a Disney fan when you see a new Disney product, and panic because you don’t have it yet.

You know you’re a Disney fanatic when you hear your kids tell their friends…“Oh, we can’t play in there, those are Mommie’s toys!” :whistling :mickey:

You know you’re a Disney fanatic when you start planning next years WDW trip before you go on this years trip. And the trip after that and the trip after that and …

You know your a Disney Fanatic when you get upset because you can’t find your Stitch Doll.