You know you are obsessed with Disney when

I found this video on youtube and I thought of everyone on mousebuzz…enjoy!:mickey:

YouTube - You Know You Are Obsessed With Disney When…

Too cute! (It’s sad how many of those I said yes to… :laugh: I just wrote a paper and quoted Walt three times!)

Thanks for sharing!

loved it thank you … :laugh:

Thank you! I actually relate to almost all of those. That’s good, isn’t it?

LOVED it! So cute!!! :wub:

Funny!!!

Thanks for sharing that with us:happy:

Southern Bell I LOVE LOVE Love your avatar, COP is my favorite:wub:

hehe awesome!! I found myself agreeing to quite a few of those!
However I am ashamed to say I didn’t get some of them… like what happens on Wednesdays…? :confused:

I did not know how obsessed I was, Oh wait, yes I did… LOL

Yep, guilty as charged. Count us as OBSESSED.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;943641]Too cute! (It’s sad how many of those I said yes to… :laugh: I just wrote a paper and quoted Walt three times!)

Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE]

OMG that is so funny my daughter just wrote a paper about influential people in America’s past and she did it on Walt Disney!!

I loved the utube thing It was so me I laughed all the way thru!! My DH always asks why I take the mickey head paint sample?:happy::laugh:

That was so CUTE! We always find hidden Mickeys outside of the park. And, where do you get a monorail for under the Xmas Tree?? That would be sooooo funny! :happy:

How did that video know that already at an early age I plan on retiring in Florida?

That was great

[QUOTE=CDavis9088;943901]How did that video know that already at an early age I plan on retiring in Florida?

That was great[/QUOTE]

because who isn’t ? lol

All over WDW!!! They sell it there!

That was adorable. Thanks for posting it.

Do they really? I’ve never seen it . . . I’m going to look for it now. That would be too funny and my DDs would LOVE that! :laugh:

Yep I am obsessed. I did two college papers on Disney. One on taking special needs kids to Disney and the other was a biography about Walt’s vision for Disney World. I got A’s on both of them lol.

Thats why I like it here. I found out There are a lot of people with the same obsession I have.:ohmy::blush::mickey:

Yes we all have that same unbelieveable obbsession. I can’t go a day without thinking about my upcomming trips I have planned to Disney. I love it!!!