You know your a redneck if you?

If you bring Plastic bags to a Disney Buffet. :goofybounce:

Please lets try to have fun but not go overboard.

You know you a redreck if you bring empty water bottles from home to use at the soda fountain at the disney resorts.

… if you wear a shirt exposing your mid-drift and said mid-drift hangs over your belt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You might be a redneck if…
you get upset because the gravy and biscuits on the buffet at Chef Mickey’s don’t taste as good as yo’ mama’s!!:laugh:

This is gonna get ugly. Let’s drop this one quick!!! Or at least move to chit-chat!!!

Yeah. I’m from the south… The whole redneck stereotype is rather annoying.

But, as horrible as it is, I thought of a good one to add:

You might be a redneck if as soon as you sit down on Expedition Everest, you yell, “GIT R DONE!” hehehe…

Please don’t take offense good people. I don’t think anyone is trying to be mean. I’m Polish and do not get upset with jokes or ‘Dumb Polack’ comments when it is in jest. Relax and enjoy. OR just don’t read this thread if it upsets you. Stay in your happy place.

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow…when did you get so wise?:huh: Are you sure you’re Polish?:laugh: :laugh: :wink:

I love a good redneck joke as much as the next, but this thread has NOTHING to do with Disney. Therefore it should be in chit chat or on a redneck message board. As a matter of fact, there are too many “i’m paid off”, “guess what” or “10 more days” threads on the front page. Sorry to rant, but these kind of threads are dragging this place down. If we need to know these things, we can discuss them in chit chat. The old argument has always been, keep disney stuff on the front page and the rubbish on chit chat!!!

Yeah, I agree with Boss, I have faith we can keep this kosher. (wait, is that my naive track playing again?)

Anyway…

You might be a redneck in WDW if your wife says “Let’s get a turkey leg,” and you run to the Fort Wilderness petting zoo with a shot gun.

We can make it a “you might be a redneck in WDW if…” I did it in the post above.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m sure a moderator that has the ability to move threads will move it to chit chat when they see this thread. Until then…we can still try and have some fun, no?:happy:

LOL! I totally did no see that coming.

Rlander, it can be moved w/out any fuss, I think.

agree…sorry to spoil the fun. and yes…adding “disney” would make it more appropriate for this forum.

Ok, So Mickey Mouse and Jeff Foxworthy go into a bar …

j/k - ok I’ll stop. no mas - no mas

Oh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!

I wish I could think of one…sigh…not feeling very creative today:pinch: