You KNOW you're in need of a Disney trip WHEN

You KNOW you’re in need of a Disney trip WHEN…

At 6am you hear your husband in the backyard trying to wrangle the dogs back in the house by saying; “HURRY… SIMBA 1!” in an accent only worth hearing :tongue:

OMG, sorry, I just had to share! It’s REALLY time to go back when DH starts quoting lines from Kilamanjaro Safaris! hehe. I will be officially calling Emma, my Scottie, “Simba 1” today. :tongue:

Has anyone else had these strange occurances?

I was at lunch the other day with my daughters and we saw a kitchen door bump a waitress. DD2 immediately said “please stand clear of the doors” and DD1 repeated it in Spanish. “Disney Speak” is so much a part of our lives, we don’t even notice - although sometimes other people do.

I work as a service cashier and I have been having people come in saying they are going to Disney and just hearing that makes me want to go to Disney

I just had a debate with a good friend of mine that Disney and Universal were not owned by the same company. I had to actually prove it to her with information from the net! :huh: uuuugggggghhhhh Time to take a Disney trip ASAP!

I’ve had 2 Disney dreams within a week…time for a trip!

My life sucks right now . . . Time for a Disney Trip.

My babe comes in the door after a long day at work, looks at me and says, how many more days to go? She needs a Disney trip!

Wish, that’s too funny!!! I can only imagine his accent!! Roomie and I occasionally break out into, “they’re Tommies, TOMMIES!”

I’m ALWAYS in need of a Disney trip! Ha. :cool:

You KNOW you’re in need of a Disney trip WHEN…when you aren’t at Disney.

You check-in on DC everyday and pray there is a new trip report. If not you re-read an old one.

Yikes :eek: how many more days??? :mickey:

My office co-worker is finally taking the plunge after listening to me go on and on and on before and after each Disney trip. He leaves tomorrow…and I am the one who is too excited to sleep!!! I can hardly get any work done either!!

Tigger–that sums it all up for me! Well put my bouncy friend! :tongue:

Couldn’t have said it better! :laugh:

You know you’re in need of a Disney trip when you spend more time reading Disney boards than you do working… :eek:

Its the talk of the town here to as spring break is days away. My ds 6 comes home from school daily lately to give me the update on who is going and how many days they all have left.

2 days for us!!!

That is (as my son would say) “totally” me! And with the billable budget I have right now it’s NOT GOOD! I guess that’s what I get for planning a trip right after tax season – but I can’t afford to be useless these last few weeks either! ARGHHHH!!