You out there Dopey....mmmmmm bone marrow

:ohmy: hey dopey I just looked at the Yachtsman
Steakhouse menu looks like they have bone marrow
with one of their steaks now, can’t wait…mmmmmm:laugh:

I haven’t seen Dopey around here in a while.
Maybe Dana knows how to get in touch with her.

Haven’t seem much of anybody around here lately. :sad:

oh well, my first bone will be for Dopey.

I chat with the Dopester sometimes – I will let her know about this thread – bone marrow is a TREASURE! Yum!

[QUOTE=Franco54;1919094391]:ohmy: hey dopey I just looked at the Yachtsman
Steakhouse menu looks like they have bone marrow
with one of their steaks now, can’t wait…mmmmmm:laugh:[/QUOTE]

When are you going, Franco?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919094392]I haven’t seen Dopey around here in a while.
Maybe Dana knows how to get in touch with her.[/QUOTE]

Facebook, Darrrlimk
Iris Scheunemann Jones :wink: come and make friends

So what is going on around here lately?
I have not been on here. It is just way too busy on my end

How is everyone doing?

hello iris great to see you I have not been
on for awhile but planning a trip for the
family eight adults four kids in far away
June 2016. but I was looking at menus and saw
the Yachtsman now has bone marrow on its menu.
just thought of you. did not mean to take you
away from facebook.

Not a whole lot has been going on here lately. Mousebuzz sees so little new postings that I think we might just be on life support.
PLEASE DON’T BE A STRANGER!

I remember when this site was so busy. It is odd how everyone just seemed to fade away at the same time. I think the way costs have risen just prevented as many trips. Airfare, dining and tickets went crazy imho. Being in New England and having to be tied to April school vacation has made it insane. 4 rt tickets $4000 !! Sad really. I still look around here occasionally but I agree it is on life support.

waves – is chastmastr on Facebook for anyone who wants to say hi… :slight_smile:

Bingo, at least for us, but especially because our finances took a ghastly nosedive at the same time.

Hi everyone! I just dropped by too and hope everyone is doing well? We haven’t been to the USA for almost six years now. The airfares and hotel costs meant it had become a very very expensive holiday, but we sure miss America and especially WDW.
We have said we’d love to do one more family trip before our daughter leaves the nest, so I’ll be back regularly then picking your brains, but not sure how far into the future that will be. Until then, I can’t really join in with a lot of the topics as I am so out of the loop. Nice to drop by though x

nice to see you Dixie.

This is The Overseer.
I am beyond happy that so many have decided to check in.
I can certainly sympathize with the rising costs complaints.
Even with Florida resident and passholder rates, we’re staying at values far more often with the occasional mod. It’s forever since we’ve stayed at one of the deluxe resorts.
At least we don’t have the steep airfares to deal with. It’s still just a quick three hour drive to WDW for us.

…I check in and read daily here still…however, most of the discussions now seem to center around DVC and related questions…which I am unable to contribute to…so…I lurk! :blush:

I’m still here and post from time to time but there’s just not a lot of activity these days. It’s good to see so many old friends checking in.

I’m not wearing pants.

Covering my eyes… but peeking through my fingers at all the others. I am not here much either. Just too much going on these days. I do peek in every now and then and it is great to see everyone. I probably would be here today if it hadn’t been for the private message from mellymouse doing an against the rules solicitation. Glad to see everyone no matter the precipitating event.