You pick the picture and we will add it into our trip report

You pick the picture you want to see. If at all possible we will take it and add it into our trip report. :phone:

Something from Casey’s: either opening wide for a big chili dog or someone watching the cartoons on the stadium seats in the back ( a nice place to rest with the kids)

Your first on the list.

BossMouse and I have a dispute over what the WDW security cell looks like. I say it’s somewhere in the bowels of PotC. He says there’s an undisclosed dungeon under the castle. We’d like photo confirmation please.

A picture of the inside of Akershus :biggrin:

hm gotta have to say any food pic would do for me … ( since it doesnt cost me to get fat that way lol ) … Castle pic Sorceror hat SSE and Tree of life picture would be awesome …

How about the Buffet at Chef Mickey’s? We are NOT buffet people, but I so want to have breakfast with The Mouse. Please? Thanks! I’ll trade you…pictures from the MNSSHP?

How about a pick from the boat lauch near the TTC with MK & the castle in the background?

Prezcatz Paul

My children say in front of the big guitar by RnRC and rock out like you’re part of the band!!:laugh:

I say a pictures with some characters, any characters.:blush:

A friend once told me of his experience of trying to find a bathroom, stepping in behind some building on Main Street and finding Disney Princesses smoking. Now, I’d PAY to see that picture!

If I end up in jail I’ll take a pic. I will also ask if this is a myth.

Added to the list.

Added to the list.

All added to the list.

[QUOTE=cowanfamily]How about the Buffet at Chef Mickey’s? We are NOT buffet people, but I so want to have breakfast with The Mouse. Please? Thanks! I’ll trade you…pictures from the MNSSHP?[/QUO

Sorry double post.

Added to the list.

Added to the list.

Since I stopped 2 years ago I may not find those areas as often. On the list.

Are you riding Mission Space?
How about a picture of the hidden mickey in the mission space ride.

Casey, this is a really fun idea! I can’t wait to see all the pictures. :happy: