Your favorite Epcot area breakfast?

I had hoped to book a reservation for Sweet Sundays for our breakfast on the Sunday morning of our trip but it is sold out. I am sort of bummed but also sort of glad, because it is pretty pricey.

Anyway, I want to book a TS breakfast somewhere else in its place. We will be doing Boardwalk Bakery or the continental breakfast in the BelleVue lounge on Saturday and Monday so this will be our only TS breakfast.

Cape May is booked up, no surprise. Kouzzina and Captain’s Grille are available but we have done (and liked) both of those before. Anyone ever tried the TS breakfasts at the Swan or Dolphin?

How about 1900 Park Fare or Grand Floridian Cafe? Have bee to both, and enjoyed them both, and I am NOT a breakfast person. How about Chef Mickey’s?

I really like Cape May Cafe or just heading to Sunshine Season.

I’m not really impressed with breakfast at the parks. I really like Chef Mickeys and GF.

Sorry Karen, did not read the posting title correctly. How about Akershus in Norway? Have not had breakfast there, but have had lunch and dinner there. Both were good.

We ate breakfast at the Dolphin a few years ago. It was very good. It was a buffet and they made omlets, eggs and I think they had pancakes and wafles.

Yes the Dolphin breakfast buffet was very good…I forgot about that one…we don’t usually eat breakfast anywhere but the resort where we are staying…but one year we stayed at Dolphin for my DHs business trip…

Epcot area means Cape May Cafe, but I’m having no luck getting a reservation between Oct 19 and Oct 23.

We enjoyed the Akershus breakfast and the sight of all the little girls being excited over the princesses was too cute.

Yup. That would have been my first choice too. I am wondering about maybe stopping there to see if they could get us in as a walk up and if not just heading over to Captain’s Grille. Every time we have had breakfast over there, the place has been half empty so I imagine we could get in there easily if Cape May was a no-go.

Karen: My DD and I always walk into just about every restaurant we want to go to at WDW—perhaps it’s because it’s just 2 of us? It seems to be a magical number for TS at WDW…we never make ADR until the day of if that. I think it’s definitely worth the try…

Thanks for that tip! Maybe since it is just my mom and me we will be able to squeeze in. I might give it a try!

Try the beer cart in Canada.
or England.
or America.
or … nevermind

Here is what I cannot figure out… they open at 8 or 9… why are there not more breakfast places? Like a quick service place would be good… they need more… and have them open early.

On another note- Disneyland opens at 7 AM… why is that not the norm in FLA?

[QUOTE=hanwill;1138366]Here is what I cannot figure out… they open at 8 or 9… why are there not more breakfast places? Like a quick service place would be good… they need more… and have them open early.

On another note- Disneyland opens at 7 AM… why is that not the norm in FLA?[/QUOTE]

…I never really thought about that—but you are right. We always eat at POFQ because we are fine with the beignets, waffles or eggs there…so breakfast has never been an issue—but you are right…

Maybe because only the front is open at that time? And most of the restaurants are in the Showcase? I know last year we had already gone through the front and were wandering around the front part of Showcase waiting for it to open at 11 — or whenever it opened…

I always thought it would be fun if Beaches and Cream opened for breakfast with real diner style breakfast food.