Yum Yum Yum

omg omg omg I am in heaven! For those of you that have a FB page look up DisneyFoodPhotos ( I’ll try to transfer link directly). It has tons of Disney Food pics. I literally wanted to lick the screen…no joke :rolleyes:
https://www.facebook.com/disneyfoodphotos?ref=stream#!/disneyfoodphotos

Oh, now I’m hungry.

I’m not sure that liking that page is a good idea, although I did- but do I really want all that deliciousness showing up in my FB feed? :laugh:

I know right. That Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake will have to be a must next trip.
The Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes is my DDs favorite breakfast in all of WDW. Of course everytime we get them I have to sneak a few bites :laugh:.

Oh Yeah…We had two of those red velvet cheesecake cupcakes on our last trip…soooo Goood!!!

OMG!!! When I saw the bread pudding from O’Hana I was drooling! I so wanted to reach into the screen and pull it out.

Yummy! I just wish that half the foods didn’t cause major digestive issues for me. I hate my digestive system.

Oh just seeing the EOS Roast Beef and Horseradish made me want one- I love the page, but wish I didn’t know it was there!

ummmmm hellllooooo, some of us here are trying not to get seduced by food :crying:

:laugh::laugh: Oh wait—not funny.

I am on Weight Watchers and I swear I can gain what I have lost just by looking at pictures. Losing weight and keeping it off is a total change in eating—for the rest of your life. I envy people who can eat anything they want when they want to…:eek:

:happy:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1118098]:laugh::laugh: Oh wait—not funny.

I am on Weight Watchers and I swear I can gain what I have lost just by looking at pictures. Losing weight and keeping it off is a total change in eating—for the rest of your life. I envy people who can eat anything they want when they want to…:eek:

:happy:[/QUOTE]

Until I changed careers, I never had a problem with weight. I was always a size 8, never much a change, sometimes smaller, sometimes a little more but usually an 8. Now, grrrrrrrrrr, everything I look at puts on the pounds