Yummy Food!

Where is the best place with reasonable prices to eat at in Disneyland or California Adventure???:tongue:

Well…two things…

1. What do you consider reasonable
  2. What type of food do you like?

If you are looking for sit down, we have always had great experiences at Carnation Cafe and Cafe Orleans at Disneyland.

The counter service is great on the Wharf at DCA!

I’m taking my parents so I would like to sit down and less than $25 a person.

I love…
Carnation Cafe on Main Street USA in Disneyland Park
Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square in Disneyland Park
Royal Street Veranda in New Orleans Square in Disneyland Park
Pacific Wharf Cafe in The Pacific Wharf District in DCA

However with that being said, there are also many other great walk-up locations and I myself am more of a snacker than a sit-down meal person, so I always take advantages of the ODV’s or the walk-up locations.

They give out free sourdough and flour tortillas in California Adventure! :pirate:

if your going to the Carnation Cafe try the hot chocolate but besides that i like chef goofy’s for breakfast.

Cafe Orleans! That’d be my pick.

And if you’re looking for affordable walk-up snacks, duck into DTD. We looove the express window at Tortilla Jo’s!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;972542]Cafe Orleans! That’d be my pick.

And if you’re looking for affordable walk-up snacks, duck into DTD. We looove the express window at Tortilla Jo’s![/QUOTE]

I LOVE Cafe Orleans, one of my Favorite Place in Disneyland Park besides the Fruit Cart on East Street on MSUSA and the Blue Ribbon Bakery on West Street.

And the Express window at both the Jazz Kitchen and Tortilla Joes in DTD are a quick way to get some good food.

Royal Street Verandah in NOS in Disneyland Park also has great walk-up quick service soups and a reasonable price!

But for me…snack items are always how I eat when at the parks. Im Hypoglycemic so I often need to eat in periods throughout the day, but I ALWAYS make sure I have a sit down meal…especially for my tradition of always having the Ratatouille at Cafe Orleans…MMM MMMM, so good!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;972542]Cafe Orleans! That’d be my pick.

And if you’re looking for affordable walk-up snacks, duck into DTD. We looove the express window at Tortilla Jo’s![/QUOTE]

Yes you do! That is where we had lunch for our ultra mini M&G!:wink: Way back when you were expecting Alice:blink: Wow…time flies!

Speaking of…I just ran across the picture of us a few days ago. :heart: I was thinking the same thing! Time FLIES! :eek:

Awe…I don’t think that I ever saw that pic…did I:blink: Anyway…we really need another M & G!!! This time there would be eight of us!!!

I don’t know that you ever did see it, you’re right!!

Omg how our families have grown huh?? :happy: We definitely need another M&G!