Zombie threads

YAWWWWWN STREEETTTTCCCCHHH

rubs eyes

Hey gang! What did I miss?

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;1140633]YAWWWWWN STREEETTTTCCCCHHH

rubs eyes

Hey gang! What did I miss?[/QUOTE]

Well hello there stranger.

You see, this is the frustrating part of the new changes. I have checked posts at least five times within the 17 hours ago that this most recent post on the thread showed up, and never saw it. Only reason I found it was that Tiggers name caught my eye over at the side in Activity. I’m not trying to be negative, but I think there are more bugs in this new set up than we imagined. I know everything takes time to iron itself out, but I worry that there has been a mass exit.

All these changes in our world. First Magicbands, now a new format with missing posts! I’m truly stressed out!!!:wub:

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1140646]You see, this is the frustrating part of the new changes. I have checked posts at least five times within the 17 hours ago that this original thread was posted, and never saw it. Only reason I found it was that Tiggers name caught my eye over at the side in Activity. I’m not trying to be negative, but I think there are more bugs in this new set up than we imagined. I know everything takes time to iron itself out, but I worry that there has been a mass exit.

All these changes in our world. First Magicbands, now a new format with missing posts! I’m truly stressed out!!!:wub:[/QUOTE]

…there are definitely bugs in this new website…and I wish that they had been worked out before going live…I would rather have done without the board for a couple of days and get it all straight…

It seems like it was put up and now we have been left to deal with it as it is…

No wonder no one posts anymore…they can’t find posts to contribute to…

There might be a bug with some users :whistling:

On the top menubar is a link called New Post. Bookmark that and use it to access the forums. That way you get a list of all the newest forum postings.

I like the new look and I know that the platform Mickey is using can do a lot more.

Post on MB is down for a number of reasons. It was dropping off before all the changes started to happen to the look of the site. Much of the core community has moved on to other topics/interest or other ways of communicating. BBS/Forms are not as popular as they once were and it is not just MB that is suffering from the change in market place.

Anyway, like anything else MB is what the community makes of it. If you guys want a more vibrant dynamic site you need to step up and get involved.

Now who wants to talk about pool hopping and mugs!

[QUOTE=tigger;1140654]There might be a bug with some users :whistling:

On the top menubar is a link called New Post. Bookmark that and use it to access the forums. That way you get a list of all the newest forum postings.

I like the new look and I know that the platform Mickey is using can do a lot more.

Post on MB is down for a number of reasons. It was dropping off before all the changes started to happen to the look of the site. Much of the core community has moved on to other topics/interest or other ways of communicating. BBS/Forms are not as popular as they once were and it is not just MB that is suffering from the change in market place.

Anyway, like anything else MB is what the community makes of it. If you guys want a more vibrant dynamic site you need to step up and get involved.

Now who wants to talk about pool hopping and mugs![/QUOTE]

Tigger…are you seeing every single new post in that section? no one else is…when the rest of us go to New posts, many times it’s empty even when there are several new Chit Chat posts…it’s not complete…

I am not experiencing any known problems.

Ok on my iPad I see all those issues.